Alcoa vs Pearl Cohn 3A Championship

Nextoneup

1 hour ago, DarkKnight4 said:

This game won’t be close . Good season PC but I think Alcoa will be too much . PC was heavy run vs Covington and everyone else and that won’t fly vs Alcoa. The talent is even so the game will go to the best preparation and better coaching and that edge will always go to Alcoa. No hate but that’s my opinion.  They haven’t seen a team and staff like this all year. CR had players missing , HB was terrible , East hasn’t had a coach since Spears and Wilson retired , MBA isnt like the old MBA I know they are still playing but this team is nothing like the previous years, Indy was down as well . They picked a good year to schedule those teams 

That's why we play the game Friday, because opinion are like, well you know the rest! It's kinda funny that everyone keep saying every team we beat was down. But nobody mentions that we graduated like 20 seniors from lasts years team. Or the fact we are 14-0 with mostly sophomores and Juniors. You said PC is run heavy QB#17 has 1929 passing yards with 27 TD passes and 4 int. So run heavy? More like balance to me!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

59 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa and the fans don't see this game the same as outsiders. I know for fact Covington was a great matchup for Alcoa in 2017 and 2018. I see no reason that Pearl Cohn will not be a great matchup this year. The one thing I do know is this Alcoa defense is going to be tough to score on!:thumb:

Running clock 2nd half.

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa and the fans don't see this game the same as outsiders. I know for fact Covington was a great matchup for Alcoa in 2017 and 2018. I see no reason that Pearl Cohn will not be a great matchup this year. The one thing I do know is this Alcoa defense is going to be tough to score on!:thumb:

Covington is tuff because they run something that nobody really sees. Luckily this year we have a team in the district and got see a few teams like it in playoffs but none has the athletes like the chargers.

8 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

This game won’t be close . Good season PC but I think Alcoa will be too much . PC was heavy run vs Covington and everyone else and that won’t fly vs Alcoa. The talent is even so the game will go to the best preparation and better coaching and that edge will always go to Alcoa. No hate but that’s my opinion.  They haven’t seen a team and staff like this all year. CR had players missing , HB was terrible , East hasn’t had a coach since Spears and Wilson retired , MBA isnt like the old MBA I know they are still playing but this team is nothing like the previous years, Indy was down as well . They picked a good year to schedule those teams 

Rumors of PC have been flying around all year about ineligible players but that shipped has sailed they are in the championship now so why bring it up now. 

That's your opinion Knight and that's cool. CR defense was at 100%. Hillsboro Is a rivalry game so you know terrible or not them games go either way. East say what you want. "MBA" we was told this is the worst MBA team in history after the game but two weeks later they back a power house. Indy was down???? Where was they down at? Now it go from player to players smh. They try to find whatever they can.

7 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

That's why we play the game Friday, because opinion are like, well you know the rest! It's kinda funny that everyone keep saying every team we beat was down. But nobody mentions that we graduated like 20 seniors from lasts years team. Or the fact we are 14-0 with mostly sophomores and Juniors. You said PC is run heavy QB#17 has 1929 passing yards with 27 TD passes and 4 int. So run heavy? More like balance to me!!!

People seem to forget about the 20 seniors.