Alcoa vs Pearl Cohn 3A Championship

Nextoneup

Just now, FargoStrut said:

You DO NOT EVER need to go watch Memphis Whitehaven play a game if the Pearl Cohn band offends you or any HS that would be considered HBCU ish for that matter.Keep jamming PC band, I wish I was there to hear it!

I agree. I’ve seen a lot of non hbcu type bands playing the whole game now in middle TN area. 

6 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

You DO NOT EVER need to go watch Memphis Whitehaven play a game if the Pearl Cohn band offends you or any HS that would be considered HBCU ish for that matter.Keep jamming PC band, I wish I was there to hear it!

Being a fan of PC I can understand your pride with your marching band. I announce ball games on the radio. When I have come in as the visitor, a couple of schools forced me to broadcast from a table outside right behind a band. When one is there trying to do a job, having the band jammed in your ear playing the entire game is obnoxious and unnerving. You see, I am just looking at things from a different perspective. Also, where I grew up bands playing during the course of a game is considered very unsportsmanlike. Bands can play play all they want at half time, before and after the game, and in between quarters and scores and I have zero problem with it. Sadly it has also drowned out the commentary on the TV. That is however a problem that can be fixed on site in a production truck