Alcoa vs Pearl Cohn 3A Championship

Nextoneup

Great game F5! Yall showed why your program is one of the top programs in TN, regardless of classification!

Great season Firebirds, keep your heads held high. Many will say they could have played the F5 better than y'all and everyone in the west had their opportunity, but didnt take advantage of it. Coulda, shoulda, woulda! PC takes home the silver! 

Back to Alcoa, yr in and yr out, they are one of the best teams in the state. They would win 4A almost every yr, 5A lots of yrs and 6A some yrs and that's the truth. Much respect for your program!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Alcoa is a beast, no doubt. Number 2 isn’t anything to be ashamed of Firebirds. Hate to see the QB get hurt like that, especially so late in the game. Hope he is able to come back from that. 

#2 is the first last place jacket. We HAVE TO come back hard after that.

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Naw you can't take away from our year like that. Our coaching staff has done a great job this year. We lost 20 seniors from last year's team. 14-1 with our schedule I'm happy with this season. 

As well you should be.  I noticed you left off my quote regarding the O-line and D-line deficiency’s.  This should seriously be addressed next next year.  Good season for PC nonetheless