Alcoa vs Pearl Cohn 3A Championship

Nextoneup

19 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

Seems reasonable to me.  PC and MBA were in the SAME district years ago!  With open zones in metropolitan areas, I can see the rural argument coming.  But I can also remember Dickson County dominating 

Got a lot of friends in DC that like to remind me how good they were back in the 80s. Won a state title in 88. 

These folks have been talking all year about PC bringing the 3A title back to middle TN.  I'm getting text messages every day about what the firebird are going to do to Alcoa. 

11 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Got a lot of friends in DC that like to remind me how good they were back in the 80s. Won a state title in 88. 

These folks have been talking all year about PC bringing the 3A title back to middle TN.  I'm getting text messages every day about what the firebird are going to do to Alcoa. 

Once again sounds like Rat poison lol. They probably cant tell you our Qb name lol

7 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

lol. don't know about that but got a text that said "#17 will are carve up you slow DBs and #3 will look like Barry Sanders against them"

To bad alcoa doesn't have slow DBs  and you cant run the ball on yall lol.  Dont act like yall don't have some alphas

Edited by FBfan26

14 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

To bad alcoa doesn't have slow DBs  and you cant run the ball on yall lol.  Dont act like yall don't have some alphas

I'm just repeating what my mid TN folks are saying.  lol. My opinion is totally different . We have a few players, again hardworking , really good kids. our #68 has developed a taste for road runner pancakes after flattening so many of them in 6 games in 3 years. Dude has served up more Road Runner pancakes than a whole pack of Wiley Coyatoes could eat. I heard he went to the beach  and left RR feathers in the sand every time he took a step. Don't know how he feels about FBs.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

#3 has been one of my favorites to see in person this year.  4 inches taller and 40 more pounds and he’d be a P5 prospect.

Abother kid I'm also cheering for. Its like a family curse with them lol.  Uncle and cousins was like that in HS. Soon as they graduate BOOM 6" 6"1 lol.

20 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

I'm just repeating what my mid TN folks are saying.  lol. My opinion is totally different . We have a few players, again hardworking , really good kids. our #68 has developed a taste for road runner pancakes after flattening so many of them in 6 games in 3 years. Dude has served up more Road Runner pancakes than a whole pack of Wiley Coyatoes could eat. I heard he went to the beach  and left RR feathers in the sand every time he took a step. Don't know how he feels about FBs.

Sounds like a dangerous man child.

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

So, you are saying Alcoa will be ahead of Pearl Cohn by 35 points at halftime? And, you're sure of that to come on here and post that statement in stone?:blink:

Bookmark this page CoachT folks! Lets see if we have a WINNER!:thumb:

Just an opinion.  But yes. Never said I want this to happen,  just think it will.

Edited by hardtackle

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

People seem to forget about the 20 seniors.

Most of the people are not Alcoa fans that are popping off. They come out of the woodwork this time of year. I think Alcoa respects P-C. I remember big John Henderson almost killing a Maryville running back on the frozen Vanderbilt "turf" in 1997. That game started a good run for MHS. I'll be watching this one.

• Upvote 1