Alcoa vs Pearl Cohn 3A Championship

Nextoneup

13 hours ago, 32hammer said:

18, 23, are underclassmen  starters well. Big RT 79 is a starter as a Freshman. 40 would have started for any other 3A team as soon. 6 will score his share of TDs next yr and Freshmen 9 and 30 are future All State players. Look for soph 77 to make a big jump on the oline. Hes a 6-5 soph. 

Cheaters!  Stop putting creatine in the baby’s formula! :roflolk:

I had a buddy in town from Alabama.  We watched the game over a few “beverages”.  When I Told him Alcoa was 3A his jaw dropped.  He said 3A kids don’t look like that!  I’m gonna call him and let him know he was watching underclassmen.  Got a feeling I won’t be hearing about Bama high school football for a while....

26 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Cheaters!  Stop putting creatine in the baby’s formula! :roflolk:

I had a buddy in town from Alabama.  We watched the game over a few “beverages”.  When I Told him Alcoa was 3A his jaw dropped.  He said 3A kids don’t look like that!  I’m gonna call him and let him know he was watching underclassmen.  Got a feeling I won’t be hearing about Bama high school football for a while....

I've heard some Alcoa Moms start taking the creatine when they find out they're pregnant at its a boy, just to get a jump start on the loading process. LOL

Glad our kids represented 3A well in front of your buddy from bama. Hoping next year is special for that group of juniors. Losing most of the o line, but the coaches will have the younger kids ready to step up. I probably won't be as involved.

although I'll still be running extra workouts at night at our church for all the kids from any of our local schools. ( Alcoa, Maryville, GB, etc..) that want to get that edge that puts them over the top. They just have to listen to my devotion time at the end. lol

29 minutes ago, Booger said:

Congrats to the Tinheads on another Gold Ball...best of luck movin stuff around to make room for that thing...

..glad ole Booger could b there for the Goons and sum moral support...especially in that 2nd half

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Booger didn’t stick around to support my Rebels but somehow we pulled it off.