5A Championship: Summit vs Knox Central

Bump11

just like we all predicted!

who wins and why?

ill take Summit 20-17.  the wade twins are special. central has a stingy defense and really shut down knox west, but summit is feelin it. that offense is somethin to watch! go spartans! bring it home to middle tn!

Edited by Bump11

9 hours ago, Bump11 said:

just like we all predicted!

who wins and why?

ill take Summit 20-17.  the wade twins are special. central has a stingy defense and really shut down knox west, but summit is feelin it. that offense is somethin to watch! go spartans! bring it home to middle tn!

I actually like your score, the twins our for sure legit and points will be at a premium..

Summit 20-17

56 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I actually like your score, the twins our for sure legit and points will be at a premium..

Summit 20-17

I’ll have to go with central in this one. They are the more experienced team when it comes to big games like the state championship game. Plus the central defense is very tough to score on. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OldCrazyLegPanther said:

Summit in a nail biter! the Spartans are on a roll beating 4 Good teams in the playoffs who all where on a hot streak! This may be the best match-up of the 3 day Championship games! 28-24 Ol Sparty!

After doing some research! This game will come down to turn-overs & penalties! Whoever makes the least amount of mistakes will win.... No surprise, that is true at every level of football!

Edited by OldCrazyLegPanther

Spent the day watching film of Summit. They run a 33 stack Defense which they also mix in some 3-4 looks depending on play calling. Line is small but tough and LBs play well in space. Secondary is decent, number 23 is good. On offense, QB and RB(I assume are the Brothers) are both very good. QB can hurt you if not pressured and they have many designed runs for him also. I see one flaw on Summits team that I hope we can expose and use to our advantage. Well coached team, should be a battle. I look for our kids to be EXTREMELY focused in practice this week. Summit is not a team to be overlooked, just ask Page and Shelbyville Central.

2 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Spent the day watching film of Summit. They run a 33 stack Defense which they also mix in some 3-4 looks depending on play calling. Line is small but tough and LBs play well in space. Secondary is decent, number 23 is good. On offense, QB and RB(I assume are the Brothers) are both very good. QB can hurt you if not pressured and they have many designed runs for him also. I see one flaw on Summits team that I hope we can expose and use to our advantage. Well coached team, should be a battle. I look for our kids to be EXTREMELY focused in practice this week. Summit is not a team to be overlooked, just ask Page and Shelbyville Central.

Very good analysis! I think both teams are very similar! Should be an epic battle! Too Close to Call!!!!