5A Championship: Summit vs Knox Central

Bump11

10 hours ago, Spartans1 said:

I don’t think you understand the twins are different 6ft4 205 at QB and 6ft5 215 at running back both running 4.4 forty’s I’m sure they’ve gone against good players everyone does but these two are different if they stop them that’s really impressive 

I've watched film on Summit and have seen the Twin's in action and not saying they aren't great players but i can guarantee you they are not as fast as Young.  Young was 3rd last year in the 100 meter at a 10.92

10 hours ago, Spartans1 said:

Not to mention you’re talking about a senior I’m talking about two sophomores who already hold an SEC offer and it won’t be their last SEC offers

I don't doubt for one sec they wont have more SEC offers but like you said I'm talking about a Senior #7 APB in the nation and your talking about Sophomores big difference and why i said they have face better backs and all around team speed. 

11 hours ago, eers said:

No doubt Central is good, especially on D, but the issue is it’s not ONE. Young is phenomenal and I’m not saying either is better than he is. It’s a pick yournpison kind of thing right now with Summit though. It will be interesting to watch. 

No doubt both the twins are great but Craney will have a game plan for them i'm sure of it.  Central has the Defensive MVP from last years game back and the Central D have been playing lights out on D in the play offs.  In last years championship game Henry County came in Avg 36 points a game and Central held them to 9 pts.  Should be a good game but Central has won by their D all year long.

The game that these young men and coaches work for year round is finally here. Many high school players dream of playing in this game, but few ever get to do it. Luckily for these Central players they get to experience it back to back years. For Summit to be here 8 years into the programs history is also impressive. This should be a great showdown. I hope both teams play to the best of their ability and the better teams comes out on top. I believe for the 2nd year straight it will be the Central Bobcats. Defense is playing too good right now and I believe Rosser will be able to get the offense going and get a couple scores. Can't wait for kickoff!

Prediction:  Central 20-6