Trousdale Co. 2020 Team 112

BCB~MVP

I’ll go ahead and kick this off. Trousdale Co. will be fielding it’s 112th Team in 2020. A Finals loss in ‘18 and Semifinals exit in ‘19, these seniors want to cap off a great run. Get your nose to the grindstone and get to work. Talented group returning but need to develop strong leadership as they lost some good ones. 

5 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

I’ll go ahead and kick this off. Trousdale Co. will be fielding it’s 112th Team in 2020. A Finals loss in ‘18 and Semifinals exit in ‘19, these seniors want to cap off a great run. Get your nose to the grindstone and get to work. Talented group returning but need to develop strong leadership as they lost some good ones. 

112 years of football, that’s very impressive! Good luck in 2020 to the Jackets. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I will take 2nd in the region and going to the semi's any day over being region champs and losing to 2nd place team in the playoffs. 

I’m not sure and definitely hope that doesn’t happen next year, but it is way to early to be having these conversations... Though H2O has a championship plaque this year  and TC doesn’t. Lol

I will however say that H2O should be loaded next year with talent and should be primed for another great year. I would suspect TC to be the same and look forward to another exciting year for two ole rivalries!

Edited by H2Oman
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

You may have a region plaque the last 2 years but we got a silver ball last year and several playoff winner plaques after we put you out. 

But our large row of Gold balls trumps anything that the waterboys possess. 

H2O -2019 region champs

TC - 0 champions / 0 balls

Edited by H2Oman
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I’m not sure and definitely hope that doesn’t happen next year, but it is way to early to be having these conversations... Though H2O has a championship plaque this year  and TC doesn’t. Lol

I will however say that H2O should be loaded next year with talent and should be primed for another great year. I would suspect TC to be the same and look forward to another exciting year for two ole rivalries!

we're here for awhile. should shape to be another fun season

Edited by FromDaMudd
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FromDaMudd said:

we're hear for a awhile.. should shape to be another fun season

Next year will be the last battle for TC vs H20 for the region title and final playoff battle since we will be going our separate ways after next year. TC and Watertown both will be 2 of the top teams in 2A again next season.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Will there be a podcast this week? I heard this screen name mentioned is the only reason I assumed you had something to do with it.