Trousdale Co. 2020 Team 112

BCB~MVP

25 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

Does #2 come back?

No he was a senior 5 and 6 will be back and 6 will be back at 100%, he missed basically 6 games and was still the 3rd leading ball carrier this year, in the westmoreland game he had 4 carries for 196 yd and 2 TD in a quarter and a half, he will look to have a breakout year

On 11/30/2019 at 5:42 PM, TigerNation said:

Will there be a podcast this week? I heard this screen name mentioned is the only reason I assumed you had something to do with it. 

I contribute to the podcast but I’m not in charge of it. I haven’t talked to them since Friday but I’ll will most likely post the link in this thread if they do one. I know they plan to do a season wrap up show with Coach Satterfield but I doubt they have scheduled that. Thanks for the listen though. 

7 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

I contribute to the podcast but I’m not in charge of it. I haven’t talked to them since Friday but I’ll will most likely post the link in this thread if they do one. I know they plan to do a season wrap up show with Coach Satterfield but I doubt they have scheduled that. Thanks for the listen though. 

I thought it was good. I read the title and thought “Boy this is surely gonna p*** me off” but those guys did a good job of being obvious, flagrant TC homers without being disrespectful or idiotic toward Meigs. 

ok, um, GRAMMAR. 

i invite you, and i will give u some time, to find one statement by me on any thread where i proclaimed, in a general sense, that we were a state title contender. NOW. did we deserve a chance to play peabody, yes we did. that was a specific instance in a specific game (riverside). in the past we have beaten meigs, Watertown, and tyner. we can only beat who we play. you guys have plenty of cupcakes including some of the same teams on your schedule.  when we hung tough with u in a scrimmage you claimed "oh we were down that year". you arent immune to rose colored glasses about your team. 

furthermore. chapel hill's pop is about 1500 and we are virtually forbidden from tra nsferring kids. idk how your town has 5x as many people and a lil small 2a school. eithe ru are putting kids to work at age 12 and they drop out or you have a lot of home schooled. just about every other 2A school has a gimmick to get other players - see fayetteville this year, peabody, SP, greenback...you know the deal. all of our kids put their heads on pillows in chapel hill every night and the marshall co school super blocks transfers. how good would we be if we could pilfer 10-15 of marshall countys best players to our much better school.  adamsville is another one. 

good chat