Trousdale Co. 2020 Team 112

BCB~MVP

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

ok, um, GRAMMAR. 

i invite you, and i will give u some time, to find one statement by me on any thread where i proclaimed, in a general sense, that we were a state title contender. NOW. did we deserve a chance to play peabody, yes we did. that was a specific instance in a specific game (riverside). in the past we have beaten meigs, Watertown, and tyner. we can only beat who we play. you guys have plenty of cupcakes including some of the same teams on your schedule.  when we hung tough with u in a scrimmage you claimed "oh we were down that year". you arent immune to rose colored glasses about your team. 

furthermore. chapel hill's pop is about 1500 and we are virtually forbidden from tra nsferring kids. idk how your town has 5x as many people and a lil small 2a school. eithe ru are putting kids to work at age 12 and they drop out or you have a lot of home schooled. just about every other 2A school has a gimmick to get other players - see fayetteville this year, peabody, SP, greenback...you know the deal. all of our kids put their heads on pillows in chapel hill every night and the marshall co school super blocks transfers. how good would we be if we could pilfer 10-15 of marshall countys best players to our much better school.  adamsville is another one. 

good chat 

TC is a 1A school playing in 2A TC has about 359-370 students. TC population is around 1500-2500  with one school system. We can't transfer to TC because we have one high school. We have no kids on the team that is homeschooled. What we have in TC is called tradition the kids that live in TC are the exact same kids on the TC football team we have no gimmick just tradition. 

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

ok, um, GRAMMAR. 

i invite you, and i will give u some time, to find one statement by me on any thread where i proclaimed, in a general sense, that we were a state title contender. NOW. did we deserve a chance to play peabody, yes we did. that was a specific instance in a specific game (riverside). in the past we have beaten meigs, Watertown, and tyner. we can only beat who we play. you guys have plenty of cupcakes including some of the same teams on your schedule.  when we hung tough with u in a scrimmage you claimed "oh we were down that year". you arent immune to rose colored glasses about your team. 

furthermore. chapel hill's pop is about 1500 and we are virtually forbidden from tra nsferring kids. idk how your town has 5x as many people and a lil small 2a school. eithe ru are putting kids to work at age 12 and they drop out or you have a lot of home schooled. just about every other 2A school has a gimmick to get other players - see fayetteville this year, peabody, SP, greenback...you know the deal. all of our kids put their heads on pillows in chapel hill every night and the marshall co school super blocks transfers. how good would we be if we could pilfer 10-15 of marshall countys best players to our much better school.  adamsville is another one. 

good chat 

Last time we scrimmaged we won 7 Tds to 0 TDs, y’all don’t want the smoke and that’s a fact, you should send a letter of appreciation to those officials they saved you some embarrassment, top 4 teams in 2A were Meigs, Peabody, TC, and H2O no one else was really that close imo, Forrest was a top 10 team and has a great season, I just can’t stand you down talking these teams that would honestly shove Forrest around, I understand y’all beat Meigs and Watertown but just like your team those teams are way better. You always say TC is living of past accomplishments but first thing you mention when confronted is oh we beat Meigs or oh we beat Watertown, If you want to be about it then step up and schedule us. 

Edited by TCRadio

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

pretty arrogant to start a 2020 thread when the 2019 season isnt even over.  

Last time i checked the score (I have checked it several times to make for sure), we lost the last time out. 2019 is over for the Jackets, so we start immediately preparing for 2020. Not going to moan and cry and sulk about the way it ended any longer. We did that on Friday night and that was enough. Not sure how that's arrogant but whatever floats your boat bud! 

Edited by BCB~MVP

6 hours ago, TigerNation said:

I thought it was good. I read the title and thought “Boy this is surely gonna p*** me off” but those guys did a good job of being obvious, flagrant TC homers without being disrespectful or idiotic toward Meigs. 

They have done a good job with it. There is alot of content that I and several others want to help them capture. Hopefully with the season ending we can get to alot of the Extra stuff (history, championship team interviews, old stories, etc.). Only time will tell. Oh and I'm told there will be a show this week. Not sure what day it will be posted but if i had to guess, Thursday or Friday. 

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

ok, um, GRAMMAR. 

good chat 

8 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Last time we scrimmaged we won 7 Tds to 0 TDs, y’all don’t want the smoke and that’s a fact, you should send a letter of appreciation to those officials they saved you some embarrassment, top 4 teams in 2A were Meigs, Peabody, TC, and H2O no one else was really that close imo, Forrest was a top 10 team and has a great season, I just can’t stand you down talking these teams that would honestly shove Forrest around, I understand y’all beat Meigs and Watertown but just like your team those teams are way better. You always say TC is living of past accomplishments but first thing you mention when confronted is oh we beat Meigs or oh we beat Watertown, If you want to be about it then step up and schedule us. 

:popcorneater:

8 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Last time i checked the score (I have checked it several times to make for sure), we lost the last time out. 2019 is over for the Jackets, so we start immediately preparing for 2020. Not going to moan and cry and sulk about the way it ended any longer. We did that on Friday night and that was enough. Not sure how that's arrogant but whatever floats your boat bud! 

There is no point in talking to this clown. He us just a TC, Meigs, Peabody and H2O hater.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, H2Oman said:

I’m not sure and definitely hope that doesn’t happen next year, but it is way to early to be having these conversations... Though H2O has a championship plaque this year  and TC doesn’t. Lol

I will however say that H2O should be loaded next year with talent and should be primed for another great year. I would suspect TC to be the same and look forward to another exciting year for two ole rivalries!

we are not ‘ole’ rivals.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:48 AM, GeneralForrest said:

ok, um, GRAMMAR. 

good chat 

tldr 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:22 PM, TCRadio said:

i do admire your bravado. you are incredibly effective at short bs phrases like "step up" and "the smoke" and the aforementioned "crake bayeenk" 

u have referenced that 2017 scrimmage more than an early 2000s housewife prayed that clay aiken was straight. talk about a team being down, that was our worst team in 30 years. the year before we were dead even. and you know it. 

im sorry i have hurt your feelings but facts are facts. we beat watertown and meigs and tyner in the last few seasons. and this years team was better in record, accomplisment, and playoff run. we could hung with any of you. you can beat your chest because you skated by with 1 difficult regular season game the last 2 years lost it both times, but squeaked out the rematch. congrats.