Trousdale Co. 2020 Team 112

BCB~MVP

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

I answered your question but you may not be able to read or maybe you just have a problem with TC in general. This was very simple research. See below...

Assuming your 6K figure, 18% is just over 1K kids. That's less that 100 per grade. 

And those 30K salaries you refer to I'm sure does not include their housing, hence an incentive to draw ppl to the job. 

As for transfers to TC, I believe we had 3 this year, a set of brothers who moved from either Gallatin or Lebanon and a kid from Gordonsville. I don't know their reasons for moving but i don't think it had anything to do with the prison. 

Pretty sure the Pickett boy is from Lebanon. I believe I went to school and played ball with his dad and uncle growing up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

I'm proud of the group of seniors for what they accomplish with all they went through. I don’t think any group of seniors in TC has had 4 different head coaches.

It's happen to only 2 classes. You have to go all the way back to the class of 1929 to find the first occurrence. In those days getting a coach to stay around for more than a couple of years was rare. The first HC, R.N. Chenault, stuck around for 10 seasons (1909-1918), then there were 8 different coaches from 1919-1933 including Bill White who coached 1 season but made it a good one in 1922 going 10-0 and allowing a grand total of 13 points all season. In 1934 C.V. Baker took over and coached for 8 seasons ('34-'41). From '42 thru '61 there was another 7 coaches before the Legend Jim B. took over in 1962. From '62 until today well that History is easy to find. TC s 548-144-2 in that span with 9 Titles and 4 Runner-Ups. 

I agree that this team and in particular Sr. class faced alot of adversity, both on and off the field. I wont go into personal stories but many close to the program know what some of these fine young men have overcome or dealt with. I hope that for any that want to pursue the game at the next level get the opportunity. I know that 1 in particular has at least 1 outstanding offer along with some others that are great as well. Best of luck to each of you. Once a Jacket, Always a Jacket!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RTD said:

I'm proud of the group of seniors for what they accomplish with all they went through. I don’t think any group of seniors in TC has had 4 different head coaches.

omg that is so tough. it's a miracle they did what they did. a finals appearance and very close this year. the 2016 forrest seniors had 3 head coaches. its emotionally exhausting on the entire program, especially the kids, not to mention new schemes, etc. kudos man. seriously.