Trousdale Co. 2020 Team 112

BCB~MVP

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

i do admire your bravado. you are incredibly effective at short bs phrases like "step up" and "the smoke" and the aforementioned "crake bayeenk" 

u have referenced that 2017 scrimmage more than an early 2000s housewife prayed that clay aiken was straight. talk about a team being down, that was our worst team in 30 years. the year before we were dead even. and you know it. 

im sorry i have hurt your feelings but facts are facts. we beat watertown and meigs and tyner in the last few seasons. and this years team was better in record, accomplisment, and playoff run. we could hung with any of you. you can beat your chest because you skated by with 1 difficult regular season game the last 2 years lost it both times, but squeaked out the rematch. congrats.    

I personally don't see the point in arguing about past teams and which was better unless the 2 played. You didn't play any of those teams this year so we have no comparison. Fact is, the last and maybe the only time these 2 faced off, TC won. I didn't see it and 2 years after the fact, I don't care about any scrimmage results. I'm not doubting that Forrest had a good team this year and no doubt you could have played with the mentioned teams but there is no point in arguing who was better because Forrest had no good competition to compare games with. Forrest played 3 of the same teams that TC did this year and all do respect to those teams, but none were good. Portland (TC won 37-0, FHS won 37-22), East Robertson (TC won 55-6, FHS won 40-15) and Cascade (TC won 44-0, FHS won 37-0). The only way to settle this is to have your coach call our coach or vice versa and schedule something. Until then, Go back and cry about your loss to Riverside. Our boys are already preparing for next year. And in all honesty I was pulling for Forrest. I've mentioned before that I know the Stephson family and wish Eli well. 

18 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I personally don't see the point in arguing about past teams and which was better unless the 2 played. You didn't play any of those teams this year so we have no comparison. Fact is, the last and maybe the only time these 2 faced off, TC won. I didn't see it and 2 years after the fact, I don't care about any scrimmage results. I'm not doubting that Forrest had a good team this year and no doubt you could have played with the mentioned teams but there is no point in arguing who was better because Forrest had no good competition to compare games with. Forrest played 3 of the same teams that TC did this year and all do respect to those teams, but none were good. Portland (TC won 37-0, FHS won 37-22), East Robertson (TC won 55-6, FHS won 40-15) and Cascade (TC won 44-0, FHS won 37-0). The only way to settle this is to have your coach call our coach or vice versa and schedule something. Until then, Go back and cry about your loss to Riverside. Our boys are already preparing for next year. And in all honesty I was pulling for Forrest. I've mentioned before that I know the Stephson family and wish Eli well. 

the only reason past teams get broguth up is that every time i mention forrest and tc in the ssme breath he brings up a scrimmage from 3 seaosns ago

we played a better version of portland than yall did and it was 25-7 in teh second Q. 

we also layed a better version of ER. cascade was mostly our JV and in a monsoon. 

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

TC did not shut out portland. this is what i mean, you vcant even get the facts right 

My bad! 37-7. I looked at the next week and saw the 0 from cascade. Regardless of which ever version TC played, those are the only things we have to compare from this season. Those teams were bad. TC out scored them 136-13 vs FHS 114-37. This is a meaningless stat and convo. Enjoy B-ball just like us. 

On 11/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I will take 2nd in the region and going to the semi's any day over being region champs and losing to 2nd place team in the playoffs. 

Watertown is no comparison to Trousdale. How many gold balls does Trousdale have? 9 or 10.  Also they have won the gold ball in three different classifications.  Not many teams can top that accomplishment.

Edited by rtl112