RANK FINAL 4 1A/2A TEAMS

GeneralForrest

3 hours ago, Waker said:

Huntingdon would have given this Greenback team I saw today, all they could handle. And then some. The whole Huntingdon was not as good as advertised was because the East boys saw 1 live game after a 3+ hour drive and still actually only gave up 3 points. LC was the best 1a team this season. I’m ok saying that. But..... Huntingdon played LC tough. Had a kickoff called back and missed a field goal. Huntingdon defense played better as the semi game went on. That was not the case for GB today against LC.

State Championship was last Friday 

On 11/30/2019 at 12:07 PM, GeneralForrest said:

(no offense to LC) 

me:

1. Meigs

2. GB

3. SP

4. Peabody. 

What say you. 

General you was so far off 

1) Peabody

1a) Lake County

3) Huntingdon

4) Meigs County

Sorry just this year I just think both of the west 1A teams were better and would have on 2A if Peabody didn't.

Edited by lakecounty1968

8 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

General you was so far off 

1) Peabody

1a) Lake County

3) Huntingdon

4) Meigs County

Sorry just this year I just think both of the west 1A teams were better and would have on 2A if Peabody didn't.

I cant disagree we was banged up bad everywhere !!! Hallbrook Baugus Dickson Hammond all hurt and still got it done ,Hallbrook is usually the fastest on the field but has been hurt since fairley !! I believe a healthy Tide amd Falcon game would be 50/50 if they played ten times.

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I cant disagree we was banged up bad everywhere !!! Hallbrook Baugus Dickson Hammond all hurt and still got it done ,Hallbrook is usually the fastest on the field but has been hurt since fairley !! I believe a healthy Tide amd Falcon game would be 50/50 if they played ten times.

I think LC would have beat everyone in 1A and 2A... including Peabody at least 70% of the time.

Edited by H2Oman

24 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I think Watertown has been sitting at home for a while 

^^^^^

This right here is why Peabody fans get so much slack... Someone simply doesn’t agree with your theory that y’all are the best thing since slice bread and you get defensive.

Nobody said anything about Watertown, but you are crying because I think LC is better than anyone in 1 or 2A.... That includes Peabody and Watertown for that matter..

You guys need to stay on your Facebook page and not coach T if you want everyone to stroke you or agree with you all the time! 

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

^^^^^

This right here is why Peabody fans get so much slack... Someone simply doesn’t agree with your theory that y’all are the best thing since slice bread and you get defensive.

Nobody said anything about Watertown, but you are crying because I think LC is better than anyone in 1 or 2A.... That includes Peabody and Watertown for that matter..

You guys need to stay on your Facebook page and not coach T if you want everyone to stroke you or agree with you all the time! 

totally agree. even participate in any way in a peabody thread and they come after you with immediate personal attacks. 

53 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

^^^^^

I stated a fact boohoo. No way to prove lake county is better than us. We didn’t play this year.   Here is another fact Peabody just won back to back state championships  Watertown was at home 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

^^^^^

I think we would beat LC just because we had several different weapons, don’t get me wrong tho they are a really impressive ball team. Physical on both D-line and O-line and a bruiser running QB. 

I would’ve loved to play them bc it would’ve given us a look at Meigs would’ve brought yesterday with Swafford. Either way it’s a toss up, I see your argument in this and it’s a respectable argument that they would win.