RANK FINAL 4 1A/2A TEAMS

GeneralForrest

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I stated a fact boohoo. No way to prove lake county is better than us. We didn’t play this year.   Here is another fact Peabody just won back to back state championships  Watertown was at home 

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I think LC would have beat everyone in 1A and 2A... including Peabody at least 70% of the time.

Fact buckaroo:  Where do you see that I guaranteed LC would beat Peabody? It was a opinion based poll and I gave mine.

Here is another fact... I know Watertown was at home which is why I didn’t mention them.

You’re not very smart are you?

59 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I think we would beat LC just because we had several different weapons, don’t get me wrong tho they are a really impressive ball team. Physical on both D-line and O-line and a bruiser running QB. 

I would’ve loved to play them bc it would’ve given us a look at Meigs would’ve brought yesterday with Swafford. Either way it’s a toss up, I see your argument in this and it’s a respectable argument that they would win. 

Refreshing to have a logical Peabody poster respond.

Congrats on the Championship !

57 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Fact buckaroo:  Where do you see that I guaranteed LC would beat Peabody? It was a opinion based poll and I gave mine.

Here is another fact... I know Watertown was at home which is why I didn’t mention them.

You’re not very smart are you?

You didn’t say lake county might beat Peabody. Your statement was that lake county would beat Peabody. There is no way to know if they would or wouldn’t. You guys need to start working on a way to beat trousdale :roflolk:

I am actually quite intelligent but guess what there Is no way to know if I am or not based off what is posted on a forum 

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You didn’t say lake county might beat Peabody. Your statement was that lake county would beat Peabody. There is no way to know if they would or wouldn’t. You guys need to start working on a way to beat trousdale :roflolk:

I am actually quite intelligent but guess what there Is no way to know if I am or not based off what is posted on a forum 

Can you define the word THINK? Where I’m from that by no way implies that I know something.

You’re right about one thing.. this forum definitely doesn’t back up your intelligent claim.