RANK FINAL 4 1A/2A TEAMS

GeneralForrest

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

And Meigs beat Greenback, I said earlier in the season when those teams played, they could play 10 times and you could have a different winner each game. And the one thing about Meigs is they have some key players back that they didn’t have in those games and they are clicking on all cylinders now, and thanks to SP and GB. Meigs knew what they needed to work on, by playing against SP’s speed it helped them get ready for TC, and by playing against GB they knew they had to get better against the pass, and they have. And that’s why you schedule those games.

Makes sense.Sometimes teams get players back,get better as the season goes.Sometimes its about matchups..Noboby gave LC a chance outside of LC against Hunt.I didn't think Hunt could run on LC unless they got outside with their speed.But LC had adjustments there during the year .Hunt was scoring more than 50 points a game.Had beaten Milan who beat a Covington team that was just 1 point short of making the 3A title game.LC has beaten 24 A ,a 3A and a 2A that all made the playoffs.Wouldnt sleep on LC

5 minutes ago, Turu said:

Heard that Coach Fitzgerald is bringing the team over early Friday and they are supposed to go to watch Greenback game. Pulling for you 

I hope so that's the fun part when you're a player going to get and watch all the other teams and some of the ones that you actually played.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 8:47 AM, TCRadio said:

Out of the 4 that are left: I would go:

Meigs

Peabody 

LC

Greenback 

but out of all the semi final teams it would have to be:

Meigs 

Peabody 

TC

LC

Greenback 

SP 

Huntingdon 

Riverside 

that lets you know where Forrest would be in the conversation, not even close 

two teams still in it. you aint one. we beat meigs last time we played them. with swaff. how about you 

16 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

no matter what anyone says. both teams 100% forrest meigs or TC this year, or Watertown for that matter, wouldve been good smash mouth games. Forrest is so dang small roster wise. some nights we were lucky to have 30 kids dressed out. that was our downfall. besides the ref robbery obvi   

Being small in roster size does hurt but TC has won multiple state championships with less than 30