Greeneville 2020

DevilMan03

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Regardless of what happens in 2020 the GREENE has had a fantastic run the last few years and has put 4A east Tennessee on the map.

The last decade highly relevant and not just east TN, but NET :) 

2020 I believe they will be stronger!  The team staying in the weight room and the experience taken from this season - they will be very tough.       

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:36 AM, Romansfive8 said:

The last decade highly relevant and not just east TN, but NET :) 

2020 I believe they will be stronger!  The team staying in the weight room and the experience taken from this season - they will be very tough.       

I actually started to say "NET" instead of "east TN", but then the semantics police would descend upon the thread and.....     Sort of the same thing if you accidentally call Oak Ridge a "Knoxville" team, LOL

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 9:06 PM, Romansfive8 said:

Are any of my Greeneville fans and friends out there?   Any word on when they are going to start the season?   What’s your thoughts about the upcoming 2020 season and players that will be stepping up making the way for a 5th state title?

Ole Green Greene back on looks like they will start next - my take head coach u gotta bring it this year u are the man dont sit with your head between ur legs like the last betsy game figuring out what to do- don lost 1 coach was a ghs grad and bleed greene u cant let men like this get away - wishy washy play and calls wont get it this year got some good talent coming in from Middle school - we cant live on last years mistakes - the young man stewart that came from jc and that RAN ALL OVER US EACH TIME WE PLAYED THE HILL . he should have been a major part of this team - bad mistake on the HC -- im not sold on this 1st year crap - he was on the sideline and in the locker room and every sunday watching film he should have took off right were Ballard left - lets go coach u gotta get a mean on and coach these kids up like we know u can do. ready for some FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BIG GREENE! 

Edited by greenegreene22

On 5/23/2020 at 11:45 PM, greenegreene22 said:

Ole Green Greene back on looks like they will start next - my take head coach u gotta bring it this year u are the man dont sit with your head between ur legs like the last betsy game figuring out what to do- don lost 1 coach was a ghs grad and bleed greene u cant let men like this get away - wishy washy play and calls wont get it this year got some good talent coming in from Middle school - we cant live on last years mistakes - the young man stewart that came from jc and that RAN ALL OVER US EACH TIME WE PLAYED THE HILL . he should have been a major part of this team - bad mistake on the HC -- im not sold on this 1st year crap - he was on the sideline and in the locker room and every sunday watching film he should have took off right were Ballard left - lets go coach u gotta get a mean on and coach these kids up like we know u can do. ready for some FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BIG GREENE! 

Seen where one coach left, any idea if he is still looking to coach or just going to focus on teaching / family?