Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

I was thumbing through Twitter the other day and OR football Twitter page retweeted a picture Kendall had posted of himself saying he now weighs 200 lbs? If so, that’s crazy. I have a feeling the offers are gonna start rolling in now that the few teams that have offered him have gotten the ball rolling. Oh yeah, he is ripped to shreds too in that picture. Kinda reminds me of myself. :)

3 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I was thumbing through Twitter the other day and OR football Twitter page retweeted a picture Kendall had posted of himself saying he now weighs 200 lbs? If so, that’s crazy. I have a feeling the offers are gonna start rolling in now that the few teams that have offered him have gotten the ball rolling. Oh yeah, he is ripped to shreds too in that picture. Kinda reminds me of myself. :)

I thought it was you at first! :lol:  I saw the same picture and WOW the kid is not a kid anymore.  He maybe Summers, Williams, Bohannon and Gulmire all rolled into one special Wildcat.

Stay healthy Sweet! It is gonna be a fun ride this season.

8 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

LB Cole Adams has an offer from Trine University, a NCAA Division 3 school in Angola, IN. They appear to be very competitive in Division 3. 

Cole and his family must be doing a lot of work on getting him recruited. Way to get after it Whack Adams. 

He is gonna be as big or bigger than his bro if he keeps gaining like he is.Seen him the other day and couldn't believe how much bigger he has got in last 3 months.We have a lot of players working hard which is great to see

1 hour ago, STILLNUM1 said:

He is gonna be as big or bigger than his bro if he keeps gaining like he is.Seen him the other day and couldn't believe how much bigger he has got in last 3 months.We have a lot of players working hard which is great to see

Thanks for the great news. Keep grinding Wildcats and be accountable to your teammates.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

LB Cole Adams now has an offer from Rochester University. Not sure if it is in MN of NY. I'll tweet him that question.

University of Rochester's ranking in the 2020 Best Schools in the Country: #29. Located in NY it appears.