Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

17 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Somebody at ORNL needs to get that vaccine ready.This sucks and dont look good for football

High school football in Tennessee will happen. The TSSAA and the high school athletic departments cannot afford for it not to happen. Plus, there aren't very many 60-90 year old high school football players in our state. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Over at Twitter a tweet had lists of the state's top QBs by class.

Class of 2021 # 8 Mitchell Gibbons

Class of 2023 # 2 Peyton Sharpe

I truly hope they are right but I personally think those rankings are 100% absurd. There is too much unfounded JUNK on Twitter and this is a prime example. 

A BIG day for me....Guess who has more Twitter followers, Tee Higgins of WillieTheWildcat???

One of us has 85 followers and one of us has 55.1 K fans,

So who is it....(drum roll, please) TEE HIGGINS has 55.1 K followers.

Probably the most of anybody from Oak Ridge! Me? Heck, nobody likes me but me :thumb: LOL.

Another special note....not for sure on this but # 22 WR/DB Preston Turner may play 4 sports at ORHS. Football, Basketball, Baseball and Track. Not sure how he can do both Baseball and Track at the same time.

Coach Gaddis was interviewed on Diamondclearmedia's Knox County Media Day. He was asked if OT would throw or run more. He said they certainly plan on running Kendall Jackson a lot plus use their 6 top WR too. May try to get Jackson the ball on play action.

Our District will be the beast in 5A. West, Powell, Fulton and Campbell county are stacked. Oak Ridge will have to GRIND but we are very good too.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 10:05 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Over at Twitter a tweet had lists of the state's top QBs by class.

Class of 2021 # 8 Mitchell Gibbons

Class of 2023 # 2 Peyton Sharpe

That is because they are "paid" members of the site ranking them. QBhitlist "premium members" ALWAYS get ranked ahead of NON members.  Really the rankings hold NO water.  Just FYI  

Named as 2 of the 5 surprise players by 5 Star Prep is Jayden Williams and and Jabrice Taylor.

Jayden is a soph. WR and DB. Gaddis expects him to play on both sides of the ball. Could be OR's fastest player.

Jabrice is from Louisiana but was hurt all last season. Gaddis says he will be a factor at RB, WR ad DB.

Can anybody tell more about either player?