Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

42 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I will go this far...Oak Ridge will give DB their best effort.Who will win is up in the air.

Willie. these games are almost always great games with big crowds no matter where it's played. i wouldn't expect anything less for this one. The Indians do have most all (all) skill players back and are very big and deep on both lines. And no question about having the best QB we have had in a long time. I hear OR has a lot of great players too. 

3 hours ago, LINEDAD said:

Willie. these games are almost always great games with big crowds no matter where it's played. i wouldn't expect anything less for this one. The Indians do have most all (all) skill players back and are very big and deep on both lines. And no question about having the best QB we have had in a long time. I hear OR has a lot of great players too. 

I certainly agree with your assessment of the DB vs OR rivalry. One of the best in the State of Tennessee. Our Coach loves facing the Native Americans ( just kidding ) the Indians.

I hope the reason you " hear OR has a lot of great players too " is based a little on what I post. I probably love the Wildcats too much.

GRIND RIDGERS! RWR...we got this...ain't afraid of a 6A team...well, Maryville...NO, we aren't afraid of the Red Rebels either! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Booster memberships are being sold right now at    oakridgefootball.net.

I joined the Individual level for $ 40 and will receive an Oak Ridge yard sign which will look great in my yard in Hixson, TN :roflol:

If you get your membership before Aug, 7th you get your name in the Program.

I picked the name  WillieTheWildcat.  Shocking,huh!

• Like 3

On 8/1/2020 at 6:05 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

OAK RIDGE will open with HVA in 20 days. Time for EVERYBODY to start posting again. 

Get set to make a Prediction for the season...Warning: I picked OR last season to go 10 - 0 and they went 6 - 6.  I am gonna be mare practical but still very optimistic in 2020.

Thank goodness you've wised up some. 

16 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Oh, I have, OR to go 15 - 0 in 2020!

Just kidding. I haven't given the team record a lot of thought.

Great to see the name " catswild " back on CoachT. Welcome back! RWR!

I've been depressed thinking we might not have high school football but now it looks like we might...but we still might not.