Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

3 hours ago, SweetScience said:

If Elite had of been head coach back then we probably would’ve. I miss his expert analysis.

Put some respect on Elites name.He has done more for area football than anybody around.After week 5 he jumped off the Oak Ridge bus and went to Clinton with his boys.After he helped get them that 1 big win this yr jumped over to Powell and they wouldnt listen to him and payed the price.Now I hear he is with the Vols.Im sure Gaddis will pull out all the stops to get him over to Oak Ridge this week

52 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Put some respect on Elites name.He has done more for area football than anybody around.After week 5 he jumped off the Oak Ridge bus and went to Clinton with his boys.After he helped get them that 1 big win this yr jumped over to Powell and they wouldnt listen to him and payed the price.Now I hear he is with the Vols.Im sure Gaddis will pull out all the stops to get him over to Oak Ridge this week

Respeck!! Just imagine being half the motivational speaker and mentor that guy is. Nah, he sounded like an alright fella, I guess. Just boasted a bit too much for my liking. I hope he’s doing alright, wherever he may be.

Edited by SweetScience

On 11/22/2020 at 4:42 PM, STILLNUM1 said:

LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bonkers said:

LOL

Y’all still on my d*** I’ve been gone months lmao! Y’all have a new clown to worry about on oak ridge page! Aye and for your clowns my name is Vez Actually have done a lot for the kids actually taking a kid on a recruit visit Wednesday but ima be quiet about it lol. Aye I’m sure someone you know knows me. My fb and Twitter would shut a lot of the bs y’all used to say up.. I’ll be at home the game Friday if anybody has something to say there lol