Mr. Football Award

Meeru

4 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Good luck to all of them.Thinking from seeing things now,Greenback will bring home the Mr. Football award.And silver in the title game.LC didn't show anything against Hunt.Just basic plays..I think as long as LC had a 10 point lead,they had their minds made up as they thought Hunt would have trouble scoring.

Keep that thought process. :thumb:

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Gonna hurt more if they dont see it coming.

Exactly. On another note, I’m gonna need some pointers on choosing this game between you and Peabody. I really want to go with Meigs but after seeing the Peabody/Fairley and Peabody/Riverside game, I’m not real sure who to go with. They’ve got some good looking athletes on that team. Baugus, Dickson, and another speedster

25 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Exactly. On another note, I’m gonna need some pointers on choosing this game between you and Peabody. I really want to go with Meigs but after seeing the Peabody/Fairley and Peabody/Riverside game, I’m not real sure who to go with. They’ve got some good looking athletes on that team. Baugus, Dickson, and another speedster

Yeah, were evenly matched I believe. Our secondary will keep them from passing all over us I'm pretty sure. If we can stop their run game we will win.

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Baugus Dickson Wilkins halbrook hammonds and ganaway   Ganaway is either a freshman or sophomore 

hammonds has like 2 or three touchdown receptions against riverside 

Edited by Tide21