Kemari McGowan, MTCS

Division II-AA

Austin Hill, ECS

Division II-AAA

Omari Thomas, Briarcrest Christian

Kicker of the Year

Zeke Rankin, Alcoa

15 hours ago, TigerGoat said:

What were Baugus’s stats? I didn’t catch them on the stream. Btw, congrats to the young man. 

His stats were better last year.  He plays on a team that has several potential Mr. Footballs, Dickson being one of them.  Cooper is a leader and has all the intangibles.  He is a team player and credits his accomplishments to his teammates.   He is also a good young man from a Christian family with high moral standards.  He is one of several really good football players in his family.  Congrats to Cooper and his team.  Roll Tide!

2 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

His stats were better last year.  He plays on a team that has several potential Mr. Footballs, Dickson being one of them.  Cooper is a leader and has all the intangibles.  He is a team player and credits his accomplishments to his teammates.   He is also a good young man from a Christian family with high moral standards.  He is one of several really good football players in his family.  Congrats to Cooper and his team.  Roll Tide!

Yes I’m sure you are correct. I just didn’t catch his stats on the broadcast so I was wondering. Either way, I’m excited to watch him play this week 

On 12/3/2019 at 5:04 AM, Golddoctor said:

His dad was the best basketball player I ever watched play at Wayne County and his uncle was a beast at running back and linebacker and a great basketball player as well! Congrats Cooper!