DII A Mr. Football

GTfanTN

Congrats to Kemari McGowan from MTCS on being named Mr. Football for DII-A.  USJ never played them so I didn't get to see him play in person.  However, he had very good stats.  After watching most of the Mr. Football presentations for all classifications; I think Davis was really hurt by not having the defensive numbers.  Most of the winners went both ways.  

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 1:54 PM, GTfanTN said:

Congrats to Kemari McGowan from MTCS on being named Mr. Football for DII-A.  USJ never played them so I didn't get to see him play in person.  However, he had very good stats.  After watching most of the Mr. Football presentations for all classifications; I think Davis was really hurt by not having the defensive numbers.  Most of the winners went both ways.  

No doubt that the young man from MTCS is very talented. You are not a two-time finalist without having a great skill set and numbers. Let's be honest, recent changes have basically made the Mr Football award an offensive award. I did not see the lack of defensive numbers by Davis hindering his chances for winning the award. Most of the media people who vote for this award are just not that smart and can only look at the shiny bells and whistles the offensive stats bring to the table. Any of the three finalists would have made an outstanding choice for Mr Football. Congratulations to all three young men.

Edited by ReitzFan
  • Upvote 1