MBA and McCallie for the DII AAA Gold Ball

D23A

5 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

Tough to say since the freshman QB wasn’t leading the offense for MBA. I would give a slight nod to MBA.  Both have stout defense, both are healthy-ish.  If it comes down to special teams, PC has the edge.  #3 for PC is special and easy to overlook.  You will see him in Cookeville.....I think he is smaller than his stats from an unathorized site suggest and is closer to 5’5 and 130-140 lbs.  Will be the fastest feet on the field and if Alcoa gets a clean hit on him they will be the first to do so.

Granted when we lose to MBA around week 5 or 6 the outcome would be totally different.

2 hours ago, LouPickney said:

BJ Harris started at RB for McCallie. Should be fun to see McCallie at full strength on offense against MBA's solid defense tonight.

The obvious storyline was McCallie’s front. I didn’t realize their size and youth. 

Edited by JRB

Congrats to the Turner School for bringin a very rare Gold Ball back to Chattanooga.....the MBA defense didnt play quite up to the statndard that Booger had just recently witness a couple of times....especially the game where Big Red completely shut down Baylor and their new stud RB....MBA just could stop edge the Tornadoes were settin.....and MBA's lack of offense was just to much to over come..

Congrats to both teams on a great run...was glas to b there to witness it

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Like 1