WESTVIEW CHARGERS HEAD COACH JOB

3rddownpunt

28 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

A D1 player does not always mean they are a good coach. 3 former players already coaching with what results. I guess Westview will change to the Skyhawks mascot next

I agree Div 1 player does not mean they are a good coach, but most college football & NFL coaching staffs are former Div 1 players. They usually have the knowledge and techniques, but can’t always transfer those skills. I think the other two came in with the previous staff and I would assume they are staying. Time will tell if their coaching skills are on par with their playing skills. 

12 minutes ago, WesTNFootball said:

I agree Div 1 player does not mean they are a good coach, but most college football & NFL coaching staffs are former Div 1 players. They usually have the knowledge and techniques, but can’t always transfer those skills. I think the other two came in with the previous staff and I would assume they are staying. Time will tell if their coaching skills are on par with their playing skills. 

Man I am Just shakin the bush boss. Good luck to Westview. 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:36 PM, mamabear37 said:

True. You said a mouthful there. Would you care to give your opinion on my last question in the previous post?  To be from Milan, you sure seem to know a lot about what’s going on over here in Martin. 

Sir, I do not know you from Adam. I respectively ask you to take a step back. BPM is absolutely a Milan Bullfrog homer from top to bottom. With that being said, he is no fool. He knows the ends and outs of this region on most teams better than most of their own fans. 

Careful sir with your choice of words. 

BTW, BPM is ugly as the July days are long but the man knows his local football. 

Also, do not ever bet with him. If you win he will never speak to you again. He still owes me a burger from main street and we have not spoken since. 

13 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Question: When was the last time an offensive coordinator that went 1-9, averaged 20 points per game offensively is now promoted to being a head coach of a football team?

Jason Simpson got his man lol. The Westview faithful can say what they want, but Coach Simpson plays a bigger role in that program right now than they want to admit! Good luck to Coach Neal! :thumb:

14 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Sir, I do not know you from Adam. I respectively ask you to take a step back. BPM is absolutely a Milan Bullfrog homer from top to bottom. With that being said, he is no fool. He knows the ends and outs of this region on most teams better than most of their own fans. 

Careful sir with your choice of words. 

BTW, BPM is ugly as the July days are long but the man knows his local football. 

Also, do not ever bet with him. If you win he will never speak to you again. He still owes me a burger from main street and we have not spoken since. 

I appreciate the love homie. You know me and you are cool. I would have your back too. But cut mamabear a little bit of slack. We have talked and I get where she is coming from. She has a vested interest in that program as a parent and is very passionate. I can respect that even if she comes of as a wee bit tooo passionate. Lol. Beside..... she might be a cute ole gal. We gotta be nice to the ladies right?  :)

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Thanks 1

It’s all good. I never intended any disrespect to BPM, I was just curious & he very kindly answered me. Thank you again BPM. Yes, I am an unapologetic, passionate football mom, but I’m also more intelligent than most of you on here would give me credit for. FYI...mama bear clearly indicates I’m most likely not a “sir”, ya know, context clues. ;)

• Upvote 1