Tennessee should let people Stream online

logcabinman

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Forrest boosters paid $2250 to stream our 3 playoff games so the elderly could watch from their homes and the kids could have a play by play record. They don't call themselves the T$$AA for nothing. 

Ya know, it would be easier to pay someone to YouTube live it or Facebook live it surely. I mean just to save $

3 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

$750 per playoff game is what I was told. Cornersville paid to do it one game last year. 

So your saying you "have" to have permission for someone to pick up their phone and broadcast it live? Interesting if so. Dont recall filling out affidavit before going into any game.

Edited by Imthayeti

44 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

So your saying you "have" to have permission for someone to pick up their phone and broadcast it live? Interesting if so. Dont recall filling out affidavit before going into any game.

Regular season is fine apparently. It's the playoffs. Not sure if it applies to individuals or just the school. I would think though if TSSAA found out, they could/would charge the school.

1 minute ago, Jobres76 said:

Regular season is fine apparently. It's the playoffs. Not sure if it applies to individuals or just the school. I would think though if TSSAA found out, they could/would charge the school.

I'd have to see the fine print. Something like that normally has to be posted at an entrance to whatever spectacle is taking place.

1 hour ago, logcabinman said:

No problem with supply and demand, guess I'll just enjoy watching championships from other states.  I am glad they show championships on TV.  Sad thing is, I can watch Georgia playoffs on GBS.  

You can watch them on WFLI or WVLT, depending on if you get Knox or Chatt channels. Could also possibly stream them online through those stations websites?