FORREST 2020

GeneralForrest

1 hour ago, wholder said:

Officials' Registration

Here is some info on how to become an official.........

NOTE: REGISTRATION OPENS EACH SCHOOL YEAR ON JUNE 1.

Before attempting registration:

1. Read the Regulations for Officials.
  2. Review the Officials Associations so you will know which association to join.

Please note that all officials must pass a background check. Criteria for this background check adheres to Tennessee state law. Failure to pass the background check, based on state law, cannot be appealed and registration payment will not be refunded.

To start the process of registering as a TSSAA Official, click here to go to the Registration Dashboard at ArbiterSports. Note: upon clicking on the link you will be leaving the TSSAA website.

All payments will be made online. Registration for the first sport is $70 and each additional sport is $60 each.

Registration opens every year on June 1 and closes the following May. You may register for all sports beginning June 1. Once a sports’ season has ended, you would need to wait until the next open registration on June 1 to complete registration for that sport. Example: Football is a fall sport and concludes its season in December. Therefore, if it is after December, you would need to wait until the following June 1 to register for football.

Central Tennessee (G)

Kenneth Pack, Tullahoma (H) 931-455-0823 (B) 931-455-4133 kpack@lgmtins.com

Bill Marbet, Columbia (C) 931-384-0208 bill@mulemix.com

Excellent post. 

10 hours ago, Salem said:

I haven't started threads on The topic but I  will respond to any posts on the game.  

I also want make any decisions based on your 2A playoff predictions of a game that didn’t happen. How accurate were your score predictions on the Waverly/ Riverside playoff game and the Peabody/ Fairley games?

I wasn’t being ugly if you took it that way that’s not what I intended. I was simply saying that the complaints isn’t going to do anything and on your comment about Peabody and Waverly and Fairley 

1. I said Peabody would win that gold ball after I went to Trenton and watched them play Milan.

2. I said Fairley and Peabody would meet in the Playoffs and it would be Peabody’s biggest test all yr.

3. I said Waverly would be a one and done in the playoffs but my team surprised me they made it to the second round and won Region. They also beat a team that Forrest was unable to beat.

4. To tickle my own fanny I also said Meigs would be playing Peabody in Cookeville and Peabody would beat them by at least 14 or more. I’m not always right I’m just like any other guy on here but my Predictions were pretty dang good in 2A football this yr. I really am sorry the Refs interfered in this game. I feel like it wasn’t right but life goes on Bud. Hope you find peace in the loss Riverside handed you guys. 

Edited by vandyfan1

15 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I wasn’t being ugly if you took it that way that’s not what I intended. I was simply saying that the complaints isn’t going to do anything and on your comment about Peabody and Waverly and Fairley 

1. I said Peabody would win that gold ball after I went to Trenton and watched them play Milan.

2. I said Fairley and Peabody would meet in the Playoffs and it would be Peabody’s biggest test all yr.

3. I said Waverly would be a one and done in the playoffs but my team surprised me they made it to the second round and won Region. They also beat a team that Forrest was unable to beat.

4. To tickle my own fanny I also said Meigs would be playing Peabody in Cookeville and Peabody would beat them by at least 14 or more. I’m not always right I’m just like any other guy on here but my Predictions were pretty dang good in 2A football this yr. I really am sorry the Refs interfered in this game. I feel like it wasn’t right but life goes on Bud. Hope you find peace in the loss Riverside handed you guys. 

You also picked Huntingdon and Greenback over Lake County. Just messing with you. Lol

On 12/14/2019 at 5:01 PM, wholder said:

Officials' Registration

Here is some info on how to become an official.........

NOTE: REGISTRATION OPENS EACH SCHOOL YEAR ON JUNE 1.

Before attempting registration:

1. Read the Regulations for Officials.
  2. Review the Officials Associations so you will know which association to join.

Please note that all officials must pass a background check. Criteria for this background check adheres to Tennessee state law. Failure to pass the background check, based on state law, cannot be appealed and registration payment will not be refunded.

To start the process of registering as a TSSAA Official, click here to go to the Registration Dashboard at ArbiterSports. Note: upon clicking on the link you will be leaving the TSSAA website.

All payments will be made online. Registration for the first sport is $70 and each additional sport is $60 each.

Registration opens every year on June 1 and closes the following May. You may register for all sports beginning June 1. Once a sports’ season has ended, you would need to wait until the next open registration on June 1 to complete registration for that sport. Example: Football is a fall sport and concludes its season in December. Therefore, if it is after December, you would need to wait until the following June 1 to register for football.

Central Tennessee (G)

Kenneth Pack, Tullahoma (H) 931-455-0823 (B) 931-455-4133 kpack@lgmtins.com

Bill Marbet, Columbia (C) 931-384-0208 bill@mulemix.com

be old as crap, blind, fat and out of shape, unable to speak in coherent sentences, 

I GUESS I SHOULD APPLY

On 12/14/2019 at 11:32 AM, Salem said:

I haven't started threads on The topic but I  will respond to any posts on the game.  

I also want make any decisions based on your 2A playoff predictions of a game that didn’t happen. How accurate were your score predictions on the Waverly/ Riverside playoff game and the Peabody/ Fairley games?

BOOM

On 12/14/2019 at 10:20 PM, vandyfan1 said:

I wasn’t being ugly if you took it that way that’s not what I intended. I was simply saying that the complaints isn’t going to do anything and on your comment about Peabody and Waverly and Fairley.

You took the time to click on a "FORREST 2020" thread to tell me to stop complaining about the Forrest playoff fiasco from less than a month ago and to tell us once again how great Peabody is. It's hard for me to determine the intent of your comment or you to determine the intent of my reply on a forum. They were both matter of fact. Mine was a direct response to a quoted post and yours was unsolicited advice with a straw man argument attached. Now if I complained about Forrest on the Camden-Waverly thread you would have a point. 

I commented on a Riverside poster implying that a holding call was missed on a Forrest TD run. Actually Forrest was flagged for 15 yards on the play. This was a short run near midfield - no TD. One of many comments about the game from RHS that was untrue.  No complaining. I didn't bring the play up out of the blue. It was a clarification to a false quote about a high school game I was watching live. 

On 12/14/2019 at 10:20 PM, vandyfan1 said:

and on your comment about Peabody and Waverly and Fairley 

Like most CoachT posters you make predictions over the course of the season. Some were right, some were wrong, and some contradicted each other. I won't let any anonymous posters' prediction about the result of a game that will not be played affect my decision to comment on a topic. I will check in on this forum periodically in the off season and comment (complain) at will. 

1. Picking the defending state champion and unanimous AP #1 team is not going out on a limb. 

2. After saying how tough the game would be in the early part of the thread, you picked Peabody by 14+ , maybe more. It took a miracle for Peabody to force OT.

3. You were all over the board with Waverly predictions all year. I didn't see a score prediction in the first three pages of the thread. I would find it hard to believe you would predict a 34-0 Riverside win after beating them two weeks before. Point is no one can say with certainty how 16-17 year olds are going to play week to week. Same teams on the same field 14 days apart had a 45 point swing. 

4. I prefer to say pat myself on the back but whatever tickles one's fanny out west. You were 1/2 (50%) on the 1A and 2A title games. 

Again, thank you for your concern. No one in Chapel Hill is jumping off the Duck River bridge. No one is searching for peace and in need of counseling. Everyone not living in the Riverside school district has acknowledged the officiating error. We will discuss the game (especially on FORREST threads) from time to time. 

Edited by Salem

@vandyfan1 is a classic average sports fan. loves to brag about "I CALLED THAT I CALLED THAT" on easy-to-pick, non out-on-a-limb type picks. kisses up to fans of the hot team of the moment in an obnoxious manner, is passive aggressive towards teams that arent popular in his eyes. was absolutely star struck by the peabody team similar to a housewife over Adam Levine. Overeager to be the first to answer a question about any team. wants to be perceived as in the know. wishes he were @Southtowner