FORREST 2020

GeneralForrest

i have been in touch with sources in chapel hill. its literally accepted at the highest levels of the TSSAA that the referees screwed Forrest in the quarterfinal game, and that Forrest should've advanced to play Peabody.  

it is also confirmed that the refs called the school, or at least the head ref, and apologized to school officials. 

and i wont let it go. u will hear about this until i am dead. so deal with it.

this senior group was so special and so unique. they DESERVED the chance to host peabody.  yes it wouldve been a tough game. i continue to believe we couldve given them just as tough a game as anyone else. our kids DESERVED that opportunity. i wont let it die. you can put it on my epitaph. i don't care. its disgusting what happened and it should never be allowed to happen. and now theres nothing that can be done. but i am NOT gonna let it go. 

most of you have made fun of me. not that i care. but its amazing to me that you are incapable of putting the shoe on the other foot. what if it had happened to you. this wasnt a call that affected one drive, or play. this literally cost a score and upended the entire result. "well you had the ball again" is so STUPID a response. the entire trajectory of the game was screwed up because of these incompetent refs. they should never ref again at any level. they owe letters of apology to the forrest communuity. 

ill never let it die. i fight for family. if i were in your family i would fight for you. its how it should be. not "well these things happen..." NO!!!! where is your pride, your guts. to just sit and accept that after all the hard work these kids did.   

ill never let it die. ever. block or mute me if you dont like it. i fight and these refs are the enemy of the Rocket program. they should never be able to sleep at night. they should carry shame with them right to the coffin. 35 kids' season was ruined by these idiots. 

GF

20 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i have been in touch with sources in chapel hill. its literally accepted at the highest levels of the TSSAA that the referees screwed Forrest in the quarterfinal game, and that Forrest should've advanced to play Peabody.  

it is also confirmed that the refs called the school, or at least the head ref, and apologized to school officials. 

this senior group was so special and so unique. they DESERVED the chance to host peabody.  yes it wouldve been a tough game. i continue to believe we couldve given them just as tough a game as anyone else. our kids DESERVED that opportunity. i wont let it die. you can put it on my epitaph. i don't care. its disgusting what happened and it should never be allowed to happen. and now theres nothing that can be done. but i am NOT gonna let it go. 

most of you have made fun of me. not that i care. but its amazing to me that you are incapable of putting the shoe on the other foot. what if it had happened to you. this wasnt a call that affected one drive, or play. this literally cost a score and upended the entire result. "well you had the ball again" is so STUPID a response. the entire trajectory of the game was screwed up because of these incompetent refs. they should never ref again at any level. they owe letters of apology to the forrest communuity. 

ill never let it die. i fight for family. if i were in your family i would fight for you. its how it should be. not "well these things happen..." NO!!!! where is your pride, your guts. to just sit and accept that after all the hard work these kids did.   

ill never let it die. ever. block or mute me if you dont like it. i fight and these refs are the enemy of the Rocket program. they should never be able to sleep at night. they should carry shame with them right to the coffin. 35 kids' season was ruined by these idiots. 

GF

What could they do to make you happy ? 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 2:49 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Next year's schedule potentially. 

Community- W
Lewis Co- L
Lorreto- W
Eagleville- L
Summertown- L

in region. i'm predicting a 2-3 Region record. That will hopefully be enough to earn a #4 seed.  

East Robertson- W
Moore Co- L
Cascade- W
Rockvale/Portland/Lawrence Co/Fayetteville- 1 win, 1 loss

That's 5-5. 

Take this seasons schedule and flip the home and away. That will be your schedule for next season.

its not about me. its about the team. the kids, coaches, parents, cheerleaders, band. all the people affected by their stupidity. 

a public acknowledgement, as opposed to sneaking a call to a couple of school officials. 

a publication of the punishment that the refs are receiving. 

a dunk tank at the next forrest game, but one for each ref. but instead of water, it's farm animal excrement. full immersion, baptist style. 

it's a great question. 

13 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

GF

You know what... I agree. Not a "judgement call", where you can understand perspective, translation of the infraction, or judgement of relevance to the play. It was an instance of seeing the infraction, and misapplying the penalty, which should not happen... ever. If the official doesn't know or understand the application of the penalty (which is bad enough in itself, one of the others (or all) should have. In instances of this nature, I try and evaluate from the ref's point of view, and can usually find a way not to fully brand him/her as a cheater or morally wrong, just usually incompetent or overzealous. I don't believe that it was intentional, but the magnitude of the error isn't really acceptable for an elimination game... I'd be hot too.

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

not that simple inspector clouseau. thats not always the case. im surprised you dont realize that 

Generally it is a two year deal and last year was the first of the two years. Usually the schools agree on a home and away. Not sure how you boys do it on the north end of the county, but that is generally how it is done general.