Possible Weekend Ranked Matchups

WrestlingGod

Tampa Jesuit is becoming a powerhouse program.  They are starting to get all the top talent in South Fla and they have some amazing coaches.  Crooks, Kia, Basile etc are all studs and were big names on middle school travel circuit.  I coached them all on several of our travel teams at different tourneys.  They are all major talents and now  they all have ended up at the same school.  They got some good freshman in this year and they have more coming in next year and they will be a top 20 program like Baylor. Just like Baylor in that they are starting to get all of the kids who all compete together on these travel teams for years to all attend the same school.  

3 minutes ago, durdon said:

Tampa Jesuit is becoming a powerhouse program.  They are starting to get all the top talent in South Fla and they have some amazing coaches.  Crooks, Kia, Basile etc are all studs and were big names on middle school travel circuit.  I coached them all on several of our travel teams at different tourneys.  They are all major talents and now  they all have ended up at the same school.  They got some good freshman in this year and they have more coming in next year and they will be a top 20 program like Baylor. Just like Baylor in that they are starting to get all of the kids who all compete together on these travel teams for years to all attend the same school.  

You coached traveling teams? 

5 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

You coached traveling teams? 

Yeap a bunch of them.  I put together and coached teams at Wildwood, Vac, Tryant, Mcdonough, west Penn, etc.  The Crook Brothers were on the Minion  team that I coached at Wildwood by myself mind you that finished 3rd in silver pool.  I picked and coached both basile and Kia on a couple of the hydrasport teams. 

2 hours ago, durdon said:

Yeap a bunch of them.  I put together and coached teams at Wildwood, Vac, Tryant, Mcdonough, west Penn, etc.  The Crook Brothers were on the Minion  team that I coached at Wildwood by myself mind you that finished 3rd in silver pool.  I picked and coached both basile and Kia on a couple of the hydrasport teams. 

Sure you did....

46 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Don't count out Linderman, he'll be there this year when it counts.

Being at catholic this weekend, Linderman just looks like a monster, but you can tell that he is lacking in the coaching department. Which showed at the state tournament last year, and I predict it will again this year. 220 was fun to watch Cummins was up big on Elkins in the semifinals and got tossed to his back but was able to win by 1. Shelton and Cummins was a barn burner with Shelton winning in overtime.