Possible Weekend Ranked Matchups

WrestlingGod

Ya'll are getting confused with what financial aid is, and what people mean by recruiting. Financial aid is there for families that cannot afford a private education, but want one. Just because someone receives financial aid, does not mean they were recruited. It could simply mean their family could not have otherwise afforded the education.

Edited by PurpleWrestler
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, PurpleWrestler said:

Ya'll are getting confused with what financial aid is, and what people mean by recruiting. Financial aid is there for families that cannot afford a private education, but want one. Just because someone receives financial aid, does not mean they were recruited. It could simply mean their family could not have otherwise afforded the education.

Regardless Christian Brothers recruits man lol. Stop it lol

2 minutes ago, PurpleWrestler said:

You know this how?  You don't, so stop it LOL

More than 75% of the team has come through out middle school program, and a lot of those kids have been with that program for years before hand. 

That’s probably true but for u to say Christian Bros is a school that doesn’t recruit is funny to me.

Just now, fooseball95 said:

So your saying the money Christian bro’s gives is different than the money Baylor gives? Lmao it’s all green brother with Dead Presidents on it!!!!!

I don't know what Baylor gives, so I can't comment on that. And again, to be clear, warranted financial aid is not the same as GIVING money. CBHS was founded on a the principle of the catholic brothers (who take no salary) providing education to young men. And I can promise you this, NOT one penny more than what is warranted by the family's income is given to any student. Personally, wee needed financial aid, and did not qualify for it. And I know quite a few families that say the same thing. So no, CBHS does not GIVE money

Just now, PurpleWrestler said:

I don't know what Baylor gives, so I can't comment on that. And again, to be clear, warranted financial aid is not the same as GIVING money. CBHS was founded on a the principle of the catholic brothers (who take no salary) providing education to young men. And I can promise you this, NOT one penny more than what is warranted by the family's income is given to any student. Personally, wee needed financial aid, and did not qualify for it. And I know quite a few families that say the same thing. So no, CBHS does not GIVE money

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

I’m giving you an Emmy Award for that one