Carter Job open again

1OldPatriot

3 minutes ago, AllRegion said:

Scott is a great guy and a great coach. People in other fields change jobs all the time without a negative connotation attached, so I don't see why football coaches are burned at the stake for doing what is best for their families. 

Because sometimes it isn't just about them.  There were 70+ young men who were snowed over by this today.  More than half of these young men have already been through a lot and Meadows knew this.  I, along with others, feel like it speaks to their character.  The young men of this team feel lied to, diappointed and crapped on by someone they trusted.  It's not a good look at all.

Here is a list of coaches that Carter should contact mckamey ,Ellison,  the RB coach from Carson Newman, OC or DC from West. Craney from Central, OC from South Doyle. Anyone of them would be good for them. Has good mix of first time head coaches so they will be excited about staying and veteran head coaches who were let go to soon 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, uofl said:

Here is a list of coaches that Carter should contact mckamey ,Ellison,  the RB coach from Carson Newman, OC or DC from West. Craney from Central, OC from South Doyle. Anyone of them would be good for them. Has good mix of first time head coaches so they will be excited about staying and veteran head coaches who were let go to soon 

Craney isn’t leaving Central, but he will be a HC one day in the future Forsure. The name Rusty Partin is very interesting in regards to both the Carter and Clinton jobs. I’m in firm belief his time at SD is over but not because he’s not a good coach. Three words: Difference in Views.

31 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Craney isn’t leaving Central, but he will be a HC one day in the future Forsure. The name Rusty Partin is very interesting in regards to both the Carter and Clinton jobs. I’m in firm belief his time at SD is over but not because he’s not a good coach. Three words: Difference in Views.

I can agree with Partin I was unsure of his name. Also think you are right about Cranes but if I’m carter I’m calling him and making him tell me no. 

• Like 1