Carter Job open again

1OldPatriot

On 12/17/2019 at 10:27 AM, CHSAlum04 said:

When will interviews begin? Surely they want a coach in place before the Spring term begins. Must find someone to bring continuity. 5 years and 5 coaches. Unbelievable lack of leadership.

According to one of the candidates, 4 have been interviewed in the last 2 days. The process seems to be moving along quickly. I know 2 of the 4 personally and both are solid coaches. Be surprised if the choice doesn't come from those 2. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 11:02 AM, HTV said:

According to one of the candidates, 4 have been interviewed in the last 2 days. The process seems to be moving along quickly. I know 2 of the 4 personally and both are solid coaches. Be surprised if the choice doesn't come from those 2. 

The last response for this was December 20th so are you sure it’s moving quickly? Hahahaha but who are the 4 candidates ? 

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

The last response for this was December 20th so are you sure it’s moving quickly? Hahahaha but who are the 4 candidates ? 

Nothing moves quickly in Knox county Schools personnel wise during Christmas break. From what I was told by a couple of the candidates,  interviews were all done prior to Christmas and an offer should be extended this week.