2020 1A- Who ya got???

Mustang1969

On 12/10/2019 at 2:31 PM, Goldenpride said:

I’m with you, 2014 UC could have beaten most classes that season, and had a college line with great backs. 2015 NCS was a really good football team and they took us to the wood chipper in the semi’s that year, but they didn’t look as dominant as UC in 14.. I’m a tide fan and I’m not afraid to admit that semi game against NCS we looked defeated before the game even started and I’m sure a lot of that had to do with Betuli lol

Didnt Union City only trail for 1 possession of 4 minutes or so that whole season? 

47 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Idk man. Yates was a monster. 

Yates didn’t do anything his junior year against union city or Peabody. In 16 union city suffered crazy injuries I think they lost almost every starter that year and I don’t think there was a senior on the field by the end of the year. Peabody lost 20 seniors prior to the 16 season then Dresden was able to make It to state. 

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Yates didn’t do anything his junior year against union city or Peabody. In 16 union city suffered crazy injuries I think they lost almost every starter that year and I don’t think there was a senior on the field by the end of the year. Peabody lost 20 seniors prior to the 16 season then Dresden was able to make It to state. 

I could care less about what he did the year before. His senior season he was the best 1A RB I've seen the past few years at this end of the state