2020 1A- Who ya got???

Mustang1969

6 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Chill out shock. I’m not specifically calling out LC. In your reply you said yourself it’s a problem however with all the kids that left LC for other towns. I’m saying put a rule in place that is easy to understand and uniform in application. Put a stop to all the travel ball families of the world.

True a rule like you mentioned would eliminate a lot of transfers. But seriously, if a kid doesn’t want to be there and play for your team do you really want them?? I know I wouldn’t. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

True a rule like you mentioned would eliminate a lot of transfers. But seriously, if a kid doesn’t want to be there and play for your team do you really want them?? I know I wouldn’t. 

BPM man make sure you tell that Pettigrew man that just cause we talking about next year dont mean he can start practicing.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I will have to wait and see what all we can orchestrate before I can answer this question. We have a stud class of freshman coming in also. Probably make the semifinals and get beat by South Pitt. They will be loaded at the skill positions. Out west I think we will see someone new. Not the usual suspects next year.

It’s been proven. The road to Cookeville now goes through Greenback in the east. No one would have ever thought after last season that the title game would be anyone other than LC vs SP but the studs that came to Greenback obviously made a huge difference. I think you might be right about the west. 

23 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I will have to wait and see what all we can orchestrate before I can answer this question. We have a stud class of freshman coming in also. Probably make the semifinals and get beat by South Pitt. They will be loaded at the skill positions. Out west I think we will see someone new. Not the usual suspects next year.

That Frost man is watching, I ain't joking.

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The kid could either learn some discipline and stay, or sit a year and play somewhere else. There’s got to be some accountability. Right now there isn’t in some cases.

1 hour ago, Mustang1969 said:

The kid could either learn some discipline and stay, or sit a year and play somewhere else. There’s got to be some accountability. Right now there isn’t in some cases.

I agree with you on a lot of what you say. But honestly do you feel you would get the kids beat effort if they were forced to be there and didn’t want to be. 

2 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

It’s been proven. The road to Cookeville now goes through Greenback in the east. No one would have ever thought after last season that the title game would be anyone other than LC vs SP but the studs that came to Greenback obviously made a huge difference. I think you might be right about the west. 

More people in the west thought it would be Huntingdung instead of LC. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I will tell you this now do not be surprised and look up and Lake County and Huntingdon will be right in the thick of things. LC returns more than people think.