Thank you Southtowner and FME

GbMan

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Friday Main Event is the man.  Southtowner is merely a spectator of this great game we call high school football. 

I'm heading back to Cookeville today.  Borrowed Roy's goat.

a-dog-is-riding-a-goat---your-argument-i

Towner man let me ask you a question. Do you have my Murphy Fair book? I set it down in that Ryan mans bathroom when I was having colon problems and left it.  If that durn Pegleg and powerp have it I'm gonna be real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Friday Main Event is the man.  Southtowner is merely a spectator of this great game we call high school football. 

I'm heading back to Cookeville today.  Borrowed Roy's goat.

a-dog-is-riding-a-goat---your-argument-i

It was really great meeting you yesterday and appreciate all you do covering these kids. Also thank you FME I didn’t get a chance to see you yesterday but appreciate all you do. You put in a lot of work just for the love of the sport !! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Towner man let me ask you a question. Do you have my Murphy Fair book? I set it down in that Ryan mans bathroom when I was having colon problems and left it.  If that durn Pegleg and powerp have it I'm gonna be real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,  I do have your book.  And your goat.  Rest easy though my friend.  Get @pegleg to fly you up here to Cookeville and I'll give them both back.   Just don't be touching Pegleg's thruster on his airplane.  

3FFFEA83-33D3-44DB-A157-6EA239DCB761.jpe