Thank you Southtowner and FME

GbMan

19 hours ago, GbMan said:

Just wanted shoutout to Southtowner and FME for all your coverage of high school football this year. I appreciate the time and work y’all did. 

Hey, I appreciate that, my friend!   It's been an awesome year for us going to different venues and meeting great football fans that love the sport as much as we do.    Like I said, anytime you see us by all means, stop by and hollar at us.   We love to talk football.   I wish I'd set that Teat man up in front of the media tent signing autographs....:rolleyes::-D

19 hours ago, GbMan said:

Just wanted shoutout to Southtowner and FME for all your coverage of high school football this year. I appreciate the time and work y’all did. 

I talked to your son after the game and told him how much I enjoyed watching him play over his career.   I had planned to interview him yesterday, but between the injury and obviously being upset over the loss, I didn't want to force him to talk about it on camera.    He's an amazing kid!