2019 college choices

WarChant

8 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

No. Most of the ones that are recruiting him is wanting him at receiver or H-back  

I really hope he ends up at Tennessee even if it’s as a PWO at 1st. With the way TN is about to close in recruiting I wonder if they can offer a scholarship . Pruitt was in SC today watching Jalin Hyatt. He had the game winning catch in overtime for Dutch Fork.

Just now, Appvol said:

I really hope he ends up at Tennessee even if it’s as a PWO at 1st. With the way TN is about to close in recruiting I wonder if they can offer a scholarship . Pruitt was in SC today watching Jalin Hyatt. He had the game winning catch in overtime for Dutch Fork.

To be honest I’m not sure. I’m not sure where he will end up but UT is a dream of his but it’s not there or bust lol. We will weigh it out in January and decide what’s the best fit for him. One thing is for sure it wouldn’t be a long drive to the home games lol. 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

To be honest I’m not sure. I’m not sure where he will end up but UT is a dream of his but it’s not there or bust lol. We will weigh it out in January and decide what’s the best fit for him. One thing is for sure it wouldn’t be a long drive to the home games lol. 

And as a season ticket holder I would get to see him play. I would like to see what he would look like after Coach Fitzgerald got a hold of him.

17 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Lol me too!

Fans develop opinions about players concerning their abilities, some are made having never seen them in person. After seeing 23 play in person it’s obvious based in comparison to other players at his position in the last 10 years or so and he would rank very high in my opinion. He has great hands, size, and break away speed. I could honestly see him in a couple years at 215-220 lbs in any college program,  maintaining these abilities and easily playing WR at the next level. I don’t we’ve seen the last of 23 playing WR. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://tnhighschoolfootball.com/2019-statewide-early-signing-day-list/

Based on this list there were only five TN 1A or 2A football players who signed yesterday? Snyder, Dickson, Swafford, Bailey and Baptiste. Any others?

Only one of the five went to a Power 5 conference. Several DII schools had as many kids sign from their team than in all of the approximately 100 1A or 2A teams. 

Ensworth had 4.

BGA had 4. 

Baylor had 4.

6A Ravenwood had 4. 

Edited by Salem
added two

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

https://tnhighschoolfootball.com/2019-statewide-early-signing-day-list/

Based on this list there were only three TN 1A or 2A football players who signed yesterday? Dickson, Swafford, and Baptiste. Any others?

None of the three went to Power 5 conferences. Several DII schools had more kids sign from their team than in all of the approximately 100 1A or 2A teams. 

Bailey from Greenback signed with Virginia Tech you missed him.