2019 college choices

WarChant

9 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

Like 99-2002 or so. Multiple all pro years in the NFL. It was like he was playing against pee wee kids in high school. Never seen anything close to it. I saw Eddie Moore play as well. Awesome player but no Patrick Willis. 

He must’ve been special then !! That’s back when I was playing,but without  actually playing against them you hardly heard about other kids outside the area much. Nowadays it’s a lot easier to keep up with having social media 

58 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Just asked my friend google about him WOW!! He must eat dumbbells for breakfast,lunch and dinner !! Read a good article on him as well 

Crazy part about it was he wasn't heavily recruited coming out of High School with 3 offers Mississippi being the biggest.  I remember watching him at Ole Miss with a taped up cast on his arm have 15 tackles against UT

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

Crazy part about it was he wasn't heavily recruited coming out of High School with 3 offers Mississippi being the biggest.  I remember watching him at Ole Miss with a taped up cast on his arm have 15 tackles against UT

Yeah, 3 stars. What a joke. That tells you something about the people doing the ratings.  Any idiot could have watched 5 minutes of tape on him and saw he was a beast. 

8 hours ago, Swipes said:

Willis wanted to go to UT but UT was crazy over another West Tn kid, Daniel Brooks from JCM. The Oline coach at the time, Mike Barry was sold on Willis and was the only coach to watch him live, west tn was his recruiting territory. Barry had a fit over Tn not offering him. I’ve heard he and Chavis almost came to blows over it. Anyway, Brooks got an offer and was kicked off the team within a year and Patrick Willis went on to Ole Miss and NFL stardom. Mike Barry resigned at UT.

2 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Willis wanted to go to UT but UT was crazy over another West Tn kid, Daniel Brooks from JCM. The Oline coach at the time, Mike Barry was sold on Willis and was the only coach to watch him live, west tn was his recruiting territory. Barry had a fit over Tn not offering him. I’ve heard he and Chavis almost came to blows over it. Anyway, Brooks got an offer and was kicked off the team within a year and Patrick Willis went on to Ole Miss and NFL stardom. Mike Barry resigned at UT.

Not one of Fulmer's shining moments.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:58 PM, Mustang1969 said:

I heard that Memphis came in late and told Hunter Ensley he could play both baseball and football, but he went ahead and signed for baseball with UT and plans to walk on in football. This depends on MLB draft where he is being projected to be a 3rd-4th round selection I have heard.

Holy crap. I didn't know he was that high 

On 12/21/2019 at 4:25 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Best all around football player that I ever saw. Best running back that I have seen is Jewell Flowers especially at the 1 through 3A level.

For me I would have to go with Kelcey Williams from Humboldt as the best rb with Flowers a close 2nd. Followed in no particular order. Mario Mcelrath from UC. Nick Hampton WV, Raphael Hill WV, Earnest Fields Milan, George Kidd Milan, Joe Longmire, Bruceton. All Around players. Willis by a long shot. Fields, Kidd, Chris Donald.