2019 college choices

WarChant

18 hours ago, WarChant said:

I’ve never been a fan of anything in Florida... but looks like things have changed now and I will be a USF/Holden fan... congrats!!!! I know you will go represent well for the geeenback community @Gbnation @ladykee @cherokee23

Me too. I will be keeping up with USF some now. Hopefully he gets to play in 4 games and then red shirt next season. Have 4 more years to play. Get your degree in 3 years if you can and then work on a masters or another degree while USF is paying for it.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 12:23 AM, ladykee said:

Thanks! He’s been given a great opportunity to play for  a championship winning OC who has assembled an unbelievable staff. Brought some from Clemson. Holden had developed relationships with them at Clemson camp back in 2018 but never saw this coming. His position coach Joey King played QB at Carson Newman & was Trevor Lawrence’s HC at Cartersville, GA and had been coaching at Coastal Carolina the last season or two. The new OC is Charlie Weiss JR. (Bama staff & with Kiffin at FAU). RBs coach is former two-time Heisman finalist QB Pat White-WVU. DL coach “Mo” is from Sevier County mid 90s and played for UNC. He has coached for almost 20 years with stops at Temple & FAU (with Kiffin) most recently. The list keeps going on! They are scheduled to have a $65M indoor/outdoor training facility completed by 2021. They have over 25,000 students at the main Tampa campus alone so it’s big. It’s the perfect fit for Holden and the offense they plan to run! Go Bulls! 

Congrats to Holden. Great young man and football player. Enjoy every moment...

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:23 PM, ladykee said:

Thanks! He’s been given a great opportunity to play for  a championship winning OC who has assembled an unbelievable staff. Brought some from Clemson. Holden had developed relationships with them at Clemson camp back in 2018 but never saw this coming. His position coach Joey King played QB at Carson Newman & was Trevor Lawrence’s HC at Cartersville, GA and had been coaching at Coastal Carolina the last season or two. The new OC is Charlie Weiss JR. (Bama staff & with Kiffin at FAU). RBs coach is former two-time Heisman finalist QB Pat White-WVU. DL coach “Mo” is from Sevier County mid 90s and played for UNC. He has coached for almost 20 years with stops at Temple & FAU (with Kiffin) most recently. The list keeps going on! They are scheduled to have a $65M indoor/outdoor training facility completed by 2021. They have over 25,000 students at the main Tampa campus alone so it’s big. It’s the perfect fit for Holden and the offense they plan to run! Go Bulls! 

Ole RD would like to congratulate this Willis boy on his chance to keep playing.  Let me ask you a question.  Is they hiring you for recruiting coordinator? LRDAO... You knowd ole RD couldnt resist.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2020 at 12:23 AM, ladykee said:

Congrats to him and best of luck. 

Congrats to his parents as well as you've had to go through this whole process with him.  You've done a fine job with him.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2020 at 1:43 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Ole RD would like to congratulate this Willis boy on his chance to keep playing.  Let me ask you a question.  Is they hiring you for recruiting coordinator? LRDAO... You knowd ole RD couldnt resist.  You think im joking but im not. 

Thank you RD! I’ll do no different than I’ve done all thru both son’s playing days. I would be surprised if you didn’t stick to your “story” and keep being ole RD!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...