2019 college choices

WarChant

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Honey hole?Yep I recon so!3 kids sign for big time schools.USF,VA Tech,Louisville.Great job gentlemen and congrats to the families and GREAT job by the coaching staffs getting their names out there.

Wow!Didnt se that one coming.I guess the Carnes family made a GREAT choice.He would have NEVER got that offer playing backup at Maryville.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 3:58 AM, Jim1972 said:

Easy Kemosabe!LOL.A Couple there not happy.

LRDAO.... That Ryan man under achieved.  I garuntee you he had four boys that can play college ball and got smoked by that Puckett man.  Grider would have beat him.  That durn umpire missed several calls. Congrats to that Carnes boy.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

5 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... That Ryan man under achieved.  I garuntee you he had four boys that can play college ball and got smoked by that Puckett man.  Grider would have beat him.  That durn umpire missed several calls. Congrats to that Carnes boy.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Underachieved?A team with 37 kids that only havd 3 reserves,that beat the number 1 team in the state that had 64 players and rotated 27 to make the Championship game 4 out of 5 years inderachieved??LMAO!!At least GB got beat by the "best" team in the State.SP would have got steam rolled by LC.You guys weren't physical enough to wear down a team that played EVERY player both ways.Face it Retard Roy GB has been the more physical team.As YOUR coach said We have to learn how to stop good teams when it counts and we have to learn how to coach better on 4th down.That was in that Hargis mans paper.:roflol:

9 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Underachieved?A team with 37 kids that only havd 3 reserves,that beat the number 1 team in the state that had 64 players and rotated 27 to make the Championship game 4 out of 5 years inderachieved??LMAO!!At least GB got beat by the "best" team in the State.SP would have got steam rolled by LC.You guys weren't physical enough to wear down a team that played EVERY player both ways.Face it Retard Roy GB has been the more physical team.As YOUR coach said We have to learn how to stop good teams when it counts and we have to learn how to coach better on 4th down.That was in that Hargis mans paper.:roflol:

Little Jimmy I garuntee when you have four boys on one team that are going division 1 you should win in any class.  Take off your rose colored glasses.  It is unheard of having that many boys on a 1a team.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

First congratulations to this young man for getting to play college ball. Louisville is big time football for sure. This is the first I have seen about this accomplishment. I love seeing 1A kids make it. I knew he was a special player that we don’t see every day in our league. Having kids on the same 1A team signing with Virginia Tech, South Florida, and Louisville as well as having a young lineman with big time college interest is truly amazing. 

On another note, I understand not paying a lot of attention to some of the goofs we have on here. We’ve all got them lol. I will have to disagree with Greenback being more physical than SP the past two meetings. SP rushed for over 300 yards in each of those meetings. We couldn’t close the deal in 2017 or 2019 because we gave up too many big plays in the passing game, that’s the bottom line.  Greenback deserves credit though for making the plays. SP pretty much controlled the line of scrimmage the past two meetings but it still wasn’t enough to get it done. That comment made about rotating players obviously counted kids on PAT and a few special teams as well because a lot of ours play both ways as well. 37 players or not... Greenback had 4 D1 football players on their 2019 team counting the the young lineman that could end up being the best one of all. As you’ve heard many times in the past.. it only takes 11. The run Greenback has been on is truly phenomenal and reminds me of the run we got on from 2007-2013 with 5 appearances in the finals. Hopefully one day we can back!

Also, I hope everyone is doing ok from this trying time we are experiencing. We have also had a rough week here in SP with the sudden loss of 3 former Pirates.  Hopefully everyone will get back to normal sooner rather than later. Everyone stay safe and God bless. 

• Upvote 1