2019 college choices

WarChant

4 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

First congratulations to this young man for getting to play college ball. Louisville is big time football for sure. This is the first I have seen about this accomplishment. I love seeing 1A kids make it. I knew he was a special player that we don’t see every day in our league. Having kids on the same 1A team signing with Virginia Tech, South Florida, and Louisville as well as having a young lineman with big time college interest is truly amazing. 

On another note, I understand not paying a lot of attention to some of the goofs we have on here. We’ve all got them lol. I will have to disagree with Greenback being more physical than SP the past two meetings. SP rushed for over 300 yards in each of those meetings. We couldn’t close the deal in 2017 or 2019 because we gave up too many big plays in the passing game, that’s the bottom line.  Greenback deserves credit though for making the plays. SP pretty much controlled the line of scrimmage the past two meetings but it still wasn’t enough to get it done. That comment made about rotating players obviously counted kids on PAT and a few special teams as well because a lot of ours play both ways as well. 37 players or not... Greenback had 4 D1 football players on their 2019 team counting the the young lineman that could end up being the best one of all. As you’ve heard many times in the past.. it only takes 11. The run Greenback has been on is truly phenomenal and reminds me of the run we got on from 2007-2013 with 5 appearances in the finals. Hopefully one day we can back!

Also, I hope everyone is doing ok from this trying time we are experiencing. We have also had a rough week here in SP with the sudden loss of 3 former Pirates.  Hopefully everyone will get back to normal sooner rather than later. Everyone stay safe and God bless. 

Good post.I think some just bounce back at the others as you said,I wouldnt take it to serious.We know we had some game changers just like you all did,ours just made the plays needed at the right time.It was truly a great game to watch and a heart breaker too.My Condolences to the Pirates for your loses,its great to see these men remembered.I too hope all are well and can avoid this mess we have in the US.Good luck to you guys this year,I dont think ANYONE will have anything for you all this year.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Good post.I think some just bounce back at the others as you said,I wouldnt take it to serious.We know we had some game changers just like you all did,ours just made the plays needed at the right time.It was truly a great game to watch and a heart breaker too.My Condolences to the Pirates for your loses,its great to see these men remembered.I too hope all are well and can avoid this mess we have in the US.Good luck to you guys this year,I dont think ANYONE will have anything for you all this year.

LRDAO.... You think im falling for this mess? I garuntee you fellars said that last year until the orchestrating took place and you fellars started telling these boys about the fake honey hole.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You think im falling for this mess? I garuntee you fellars said that last year until the orchestrating took place and you fellars started telling these boys about the fake honey hole.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

And they still didn’t recruit as many as S Pitt did. Maybe they will learn from watching you the master recruiter/orchestrator ole retard Roy. 

56 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And they still didn’t recruit as many as S Pitt did. Maybe they will learn from watching you the master recruiter/orchestrator ole retard Roy. 

I get that you don’t like this SP poster. I also get why you are firing back at him for his constant jabbing. However we didn’t recruit anybody. We don’t have too because our program sells itself just like Greenback’s. You can take that to the bank. The guys Greenback got last year without a doubt put them over the top, but none of that matters because you play with what you’ve got. If Coach Grider was an active recruiter like many accuse him of I’m sure he would have been caught at least once in almost 30 years of coaching. Also, please don’t lump us all in with Roy Dillard. lol.. y’all stay safe. 

3 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

I get that you don’t like this SP poster. I also get why you are firing back at him for his constant jabbing. However we didn’t recruit anybody. We don’t have too because our program sells itself just like Greenback’s. You can take that to the bank. The guys Greenback got last year without a doubt put them over the top, but none of that matters because you play with what you’ve got. If Coach Grider was an active recruiter like many accuse him of I’m sure he would have been caught at least once in almost 30 years of coaching. Also, please don’t lump us all in with Roy Dillard. lol.. y’all stay safe. 

I don’t lump all of the SP posters together with Roy, OBHP and rlh (retard left behind). Most of y’all are really cool poster whom I have a lot of respect for. And yes I know there is no recruiting going on at SP just like there was none at Greenback. They started this mess a Loooooong time ago and I have fun jawing back with them. It amuses me to see how stupid they really are. But serious question. I said something about SP recruiting and you chimed in and understandably. But with all the times that Roy and the others took stabs at greenback for recruiting did you ever get on here and say they were wrong?  It’s all good either way as I’m just curious. I think we need to show winning programs like SP and greenback the respect they deserve for doing things the right way until proven otherwise. That’s why I only dish it out at those morons. I just think it’s hypocritical for people to sit back and say nothing until it’s said about their program. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t lump all of the SP posters together with Roy, OBHP and rlh (retard left behind). Most of y’all are really cool poster whom I have a lot of respect for. And yes I know there is no recruiting going on at SP just like there was none at Greenback. They started this mess a Loooooong time ago and I have fun jawing back with them. It amuses me to see how stupid they really are. But serious question. I said something about SP recruiting and you chimed in and understandably. But with all the times that Roy and the others took stabs at greenback for recruiting did you ever get on here and say they were wrong?  It’s all good either way as I’m just curious. I think we need to show winning programs like SP and greenback the respect they deserve for doing things the right way until proven otherwise. That’s why I only dish it out at those morons. I just think it’s hypocritical for people to sit back and say nothing until it’s said about their program. 

Dang man I have Been in self quarantine and been banned from devices. And you are shaking the bush boss. 

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You nailed that!Been a couple on here from SP that made similar comments as 09 but no one made reference to those 3 or 4 (I have to count ST also) knuckle heads who ruined multiple threads this past year and called them out.If these are the posters you want representing you then just deal with the retaliation.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

You nailed that!Been a couple on here from SP that made similar comments as 09 but no one made reference to those 3 or 4 (I have to count ST also) knuckle heads who ruined multiple threads this past year and called them out.If these are the posters you want representing you then just deal with the retaliation.

I agree. 

3 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree. 

78909204.gif