Camden vs Waverly 2020

Safesquezze

2 hours ago, @38320 said:

I'd like to see an new region with Riverside, Waverly, and Camden, Houston Co., Scotts Hill, Lewis Co., and the Hickman twins.  By the way, Frostie is reloading right now. The Semi final last year just wasn't enough. 

You do realize this region couldn’t happen?  You have 2A and 3A teams mixed in together. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You do realize this region couldn’t happen?  You have 2A and 3A teams mixed in together. 

Reclassification is coming up... in a little more than six months TSSAA will gather the enrollment numbers that will determine where we land for the next four years. Also, Camden is the only team listed that we haven't been placed with in region play (football) recently, and I'm hearing that their enrollment has dropped. I like it. I seriously doubt that it will play out exactly as described, but there would be some seriously good teams year in and year out from that group. Riverside, Waverly, and Lewis County have been consistently good for several years in 2A... with Camden dropping down a classification and Houston County becoming relevant in a short time with their current coaching staff, there would be stiff competition for us in every region game to get a W. Scotts Hill has proven that we can build a stout team with the right skipper (and he's here now), but us, East Hickman, and Hickman County would have work to do to be in the playoff conversation. I say do it and let's get started working our way up.