Can anybody beat Jackson South Side

WhereYouAt

4 hours ago, SayWhat said:

I watch 100 games a yr my guy..I dont have a team..love bball, high school bball...Im just telling you what Ive seen. What happened last yr when you played a team that was pretty good last yr at the end?  Your coach can schedule better comp..that part he can help...GL on the season

Actually what happened last year is our coach out coached his self! Nothing South Gibson did sir! We had a 12 point lead at halftime! Our coach slowed the ball down & played to their game! Different story this year buddy! 

Seems like they had to tough test the past 2 nights and pulled out 2 wins over some good competition. I dont see those guys as having the big head, looks like a well rounded team to me. They play hard and fast and lets not forget they are still teenagers. I am sure they will have a bad or not so good game somewhere along the way, but how they persevere is what I want to see. As nice as it is to have an undefeated regular season, I think all good, championship caliber teams need to suffer one or two losses just so they have that taste in their mouth. If they win the championship in Missouri, I dont see any losses coming before substate. Just my opinion

5 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Seems like they had to tough test the past 2 nights and pulled out 2 wins over some good competition. I dont see those guys as having the big head, looks like a well rounded team to me. They play hard and fast and lets not forget they are still teenagers. I am sure they will have a bad or not so good game somewhere along the way, but how they persevere is what I want to see. As nice as it is to have an undefeated regular season, I think all good, championship caliber teams need to suffer one or two losses just so they have that taste in their mouth. If they win the championship in Missouri, I dont see any losses coming before substate. Just my opinion

Memphis Central was a tough 3A school! Poplar Bluff(Tyler Hansbrough) high school is at least 4 or 5A. Poplar Bluff was a tough task for South Side tonight. Their crowd kept them in the game. SS boys has been humble through their 14 games, and people can say whatever. SS has an Class A program! Tomorrow will be a tough championship game, against SouthMoore, OK! Lead by D1 Wofford commitment 6’9 Sam Godwin! It should be a great game! If South Side wins this, I don’t see them losing! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

22 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Actually what happened last year is our coach out coached his self! Nothing South Gibson did sir! We had a 12 point lead at halftime! Our coach slowed the ball down & played to their game! Different story this year buddy! 

So coaching made you lose buddy? Same guy still there right? No need for the exclamations my guy...or as you say buddy...be humble my friend..as I said to you yesterday..good luck..