Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2020

PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Thanks dude,Funny thing is I had a heart attack day after Fairley game last year ,went into DKA and it caused it ,never missed a beat back at work 3 days later amd didnt miss a game ! GoldDoctor even got the team to sign my special white helmet that GoldenTidefanatic makes me where when I have the colored pencils !!

That's cool bud. Close games may actually get the best of you lol :roflol:

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

That's cool bud. Close games may actually get the best of you lol :roflol:

True but the March to a third in a row will be special this year"to soon"?? naw these linemen and backs are special plain n simple ! Hearing some great things from my "little birds" down Meigs way also! Hear yall got more depth than you thought...Wont name my source but its reliable ! 

40 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

True but the March to a third in a row will be special this year"to soon"?? naw these linemen and backs are special plain n simple ! Hearing some great things from my "little birds" down Meigs way also! Hear yall got more depth than you thought...Wont name my source but its reliable ! 

We will be pretty good I think. Hard to say without seeing them line up against somebody, but the talent is definitely there.

Edited by Imthayeti

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just wanted to say that Milan just got a big time Golden Tide transfer. And I mean BIG!!!  Keandre Woolfork will look good in purple folks!!!!!

You just caused PeabodyPride to start playing his new theme song from Uncle Joe Diffie. “Poor Me” !!!!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No doubt. He would have been a starter for Peabody. He is a Murphy Fair preseason all-state selection. 

Nice addition to your team. Your game with Peabody gonna be televised like last year? I was able to watch it but I don't remember how. Only recall following a link someone posted.

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Game should be on the net. They have a deal with a local radio station that does a live feed. 

101.5 is the Peabody feed but you have to go online to listen and watch. Why would a guy leave this late In the season and this close to starting season?? He better be on the up and up with TSSAA rules. Player in Fayetteville last year got turned in and it wasn’t good. Not saying he isn’t elgible.