SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

My wife passed away about 11 years ago.  3 days after Christmas 

I apologize then but you came at me insinuating things and telling me to write him a poem because I said he has good stuff on here. I was minding my own business and you started so I finished it. 

Edited by CaptainLongbeard

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

@CaptainLongbeard should be banned for his comment 

I didn’t know about your wife. I’d I had I wouldn’t have made the comment. You were looking for a comeback from me so I gave you one. However, If you hadn’t been a jerk to me for no reason it wouldn’t have been said at all. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I didn’t know about your wife. I’d I had I wouldn’t have made the comment. You were looking for a comeback from me so I gave you one. However, If you hadn’t been a jerk to me for no reason it wouldn’t have been said at all. 

Don't sweat it.  Like you said, if his wife has indeed passed, you had no way of knowing it.  He throws punches below the belt on here all the time, but doesn't like it when people reciprocate. 

I'm straight forward and I call a troll a troll.   You guys feed the beast when you come back at him.   Most of what he posts is for the sole purpose of hitting a nerve with someone.   I don't like childish games so I try my best not to provoke him because he gets off on it.   I'd suggest you do the same. 

Edited by FridayMainEvent
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Don't sweat it.  Like you said, if his wife has indeed passed, you had no way of knowing it.  He throws punches below the belt on here all the time, but doesn't like it when people reciprocate. 

I'm straight forward and I call a troll a troll.   You guys feed the beast when you come back at him.   Most of what he posts is for the sole purpose of hitting a nerve with someone.   I don't like childish games so I try my best not to provoke him because he gets off on it.   I'd suggest you do the same. 

On point. It has gotten to the point of disgust. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

so if she were alive it was ok.  got it. as it stands you mocked a deceased woman i used to b emarried to. 

21 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

so if she were alive it was ok.  got it. as it stands you mocked a deceased woman i used to b emarried to. 

You told me to write a poem for southtowner. Everyone knows what you were insinuating. You took a shot at me so I reacted. Don’t take unnecessary shots like you did and it doesn’t happen. If you think you can go around and take shots at folks and them just take it then you’re mistaken.