SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

9 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

My party? I never said I was a democrat or Republican.  There is a lot of issues I don't agree on for both parties.  I don't agree with homosexuality, it's an abomination.  I have honestly voted for Presidents who have represented each party. I guess I've tried to vote for the lesser of the two evils in most cases and I'm sure I wasn't always correct.

I'm with ya pal! And I really don't associate with a "party" as I am a Christian first and foremost. But with the demand for abortion upon request, the destruction of Biblical marriage between one man and one woman, and the encouragement (even to children) to transition from the sex you were born,  I can't even lean left. 

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm with ya pal! And I really don't associate with a "party" as I am a Christian first and foremost. But with the demand for abortion upon request, the destruction of Biblical marriage between one man and one woman, and the encouragement (even to children) to transition from the sex you were born,  I can't even lean left. 

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I got ya, I couldn't agree more. There is definitely some moral issues that the democrats stand for that I disagree with entirely.

On 3/19/2020 at 9:44 PM, PurplePower68 said:

Just like I said. They're all crooks. For instance the 2 Republican senators they outed today for selling millions in stock after a closed door Senate meeting on the coronavirus in January. I'm sure there will be more found out from both sides but they need to go to jail. 

***Edit: Exposed 2 more since I posted this lol

What about Feinstein? The Democratic Party is full of a bunch of people that don’t know if they are a man or a woman. It’s a bunch of sick puppies.