Tipton Rosemark - (Collin Pinner) - Shannon O'Brien
Union City - (Darren Bowling) - Nick Markle
Volunteer - (Justin Pressley) - Jesse McMillan
Westview - (Matt McConnell) - Jarod Neal
Westwood - (Fred Copeland) - Orentheus Taylor
Whites Creek - (Clifton Davis) -
Whitwell- (Travis Olinger) -
York Institute - (Derwin Wright) - Kerry Johnson

If we have to go without football then let me just say it has been nice knowing all of you.

I wanted to get that out of the way now, because if we don't have football my wife will end up killing me. I'll be moping around the house and complaining about everything and probably doing stupid stuff. She won't be able to handle it.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

If we have to go without football then let me just say it has been nice knowing all of you.

I wanted to get that out of the way now, because if we don't have football my wife will end up killing me. I'll be moping around the house and complaining about everything and probably doing stupid stuff. She won't be able to handle it.

Thats two of us!

16 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Truer words have not been spoken - been together to long to divorce, only way out of here is death and without fall ball - you said it.

Here is a snip out of the Guv's shutdown order - is the reasoning behind this order troubling to anyone else? I guess it's not martial law if you call it something else.

“Over the last few weeks, we have seen decreases in movement around the state as Tennesseans socially distance and stay at home,” said Gov. Lee. “However, in recent days we have seen data indicating that movement may be increasing and we must get these numbers trending back down. I have updated my previous executive order to clearly require that Tennesseans stay at home unless they are carrying out essential activities.”

Data from the Tennessee Department of Transportation analyzed traffic patterns for March 2020. While safer at home measures and further restrictions on businesses showed a steep drop-off in vehicle movement from March 13-29, data beginning on March 30 indicates travel is trending upwards, again.

The Administration also analyzed data from Unacast to understand cell phone mobility and determine movement trends among people. Unacast indicates the movement of Tennesseans is trending toward pre-COVID-19 levels.

“The month of April stands to be an extremely tough time for our state as we face the potential for a surge in COVID-19 cases,” said Lee. “Every Tennessean must take this seriously, remain at home and ensure we save lives.”

During the news conference Thursday, Governor Lee strongly urged everyone to stop panic buying and hoarding of groceries, reiterating that our existing food supply chain will allow for everyone to shop normally.

“We need you to understand that staying home is not an option, it is a requirement,” said Lee.

28 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Here is a snip out of the Guv's shutdown order - is the reasoning behind this order troubling to anyone else? I guess it's not martial law if you call it something else.

“Over the last few weeks, we have seen decreases in movement around the state as Tennesseans socially distance and stay at home,” said Gov. Lee. “However, in recent days we have seen data indicating that movement may be increasing and we must get these numbers trending back down. I have updated my previous executive order to clearly require that Tennesseans stay at home unless they are carrying out essential activities.”

Data from the Tennessee Department of Transportation analyzed traffic patterns for March 2020. While safer at home measures and further restrictions on businesses showed a steep drop-off in vehicle movement from March 13-29, data beginning on March 30 indicates travel is trending upwards, again.

The Administration also analyzed data from Unacast to understand cell phone mobility and determine movement trends among people. Unacast indicates the movement of Tennesseans is trending toward pre-COVID-19 levels.

“The month of April stands to be an extremely tough time for our state as we face the potential for a surge in COVID-19 cases,” said Lee. “Every Tennessean must take this seriously, remain at home and ensure we save lives.”

During the news conference Thursday, Governor Lee strongly urged everyone to stop panic buying and hoarding of groceries, reiterating that our existing food supply chain will allow for everyone to shop normally.

“We need you to understand that staying home is not an option, it is a requirement,” said Lee.

200.gif

• Like 1