SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

47 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Sad what the world has come to. Liberals and the Dems are the problem.. soft generation of people brought up by soft minded people 

Soft, and full of hate. Only thing you hear from them is how bad Trump is, or what hes done wrong, or how bad he is in some shape form of fashion... How about the real Christian's pray for him as he is the leader of your Country.

Romans 13:1 ASV

Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God.

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Soft, and full of hate. Only thing you hear from them is how bad Trump is, or what hes done wrong, or how bad he is in some shape form of fashion... How about the real Christian's pray for him as he is the leader of your Country.

Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God.

I'm afraid a lot of leaders are not ordained by God. Thats a REACH  to say the least.

How about this one ,our war is not against flesh and blood, its against PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS. 

1 Timothy 2: Pray for Your Leaders

SEPTEMBER 27, 2011 BY DILLON BURROUGHS

IMG01540-20110121-11424-150x150.jpg“1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior…” -1 Timothy 2:1-3

I'm saying he let it happen sir. Pray for your leaders friend. Show some love instead of hate.

I'm saying he let it happen sir. Pray for your leaders friend. Show some love instead of hate.

Let Hitler do his thing also. Oh I'm for sure for our Country and as far as that goes ,all of Mankind.  Think people have to do their own praying. I do mine regularly. 

Just now, pujo said:

Let Hitler do his thing also. Oh I'm for sure for our Country and as far as that goes ,all of Mankind.  Think people have to do their own praying. I do mine regularly. 

Have you ever prayed for the man you are so disgruntled with?

Have you ever prayed for the man you are so disgruntled with?

Absolutely not ,I pray for Mankind. Never prayed for Obama or none of the rest either.They are what they are and if they have issues and they all do,they need to talk to the big man for themselves.

Just now, pujo said:

Absolutely not ,I pray for Mankind. Never prayed for Obama or none of the rest either.They are what they are and if they have issues and they all do,they need to talk to the big man for themselves.

That's unfortunate. I hope one day you have a change of heart Pujo. I will pray for you personally out of the love Jesus showed for us on the cross. I hope you he heals your heart.

Show grace — a godly response to irritation

It’s normal to feel irritated or upset with other people, but God wants us to learn a different way to respond. As you read the following two passages, circle the words “bear with.”

As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. (Ephesians 4:1-3)

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. (Colossians 3:13)

Responding to others with grace means “bearing with” (or graciously putting up with) people. It means acknowledging that everyone has areas of weakness and that we all are works in progress. It means loving people in spite of their personalities, habits, and faults.

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. (1 Peter 3:8)

Jesus helped us understand this when he told his followers to love their enemies and to pray for those who persecuted them.

But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? (Matthew 5:44-47)

• Like 3

That's unfortunate. I hope one day you have a change of heart Pujo. I will pray for you personally out of the love Jesus showed for us on the cross. I hope you he heals your heart.

Show grace — a godly response to irritation

It’s normal to feel irritated or upset with other people, but God wants us to learn a different way to respond. As you read the following two passages, circle the words “bear with.”

As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. (Ephesians 4:1-3)

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. (Colossians 3:13)

Responding to others with grace means “bearing with” (or graciously putting up with) people. It means acknowledging that everyone has areas of weakness and that we all are works in progress. It means loving people in spite of their personalities, habits, and faults.

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. (1 Peter 3:8)

Jesus helped us understand this when he told his followers to love their enemies and to pray for those who persecuted them.

But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? (Matthew 5:44-47)

Shoot that sounds like Trump, Humble and loving. Then again Maybe not.  I hate wickedness, don't reckon I have an Enemy in the world. 

:blink:

Hate what a lot of people do but instead of hating, I'll let the Creator sort that out. I do know wickedness when I see it.  Trump lacks a ton  when it describes the qualities of a Christian. Don't seem to care either.