SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

1 hour ago, pujo said:

When ou serve Flags You are in trouble. Most all Countries jump to attention over flag. I look a tad higher. Our Country has done some of the worst war crimes than nearly any other Country. We are not high and Mighty like some tend to think. Thing looks like a Golden Calf to me.

I don’t serve flags, I serve the man upstairs. I served in Iraq so it means more to me and I’m proud of it. I’m not down with the events occurring today at all, I’m outraged by it. Like the golden rule treat everyone how you wanna be treated, and that goes for everyone and everything we should do. I just do not like tearing the flag and stomping or burning it. 

Edited by Goldenpride

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

I don’t serve flags, I serve the man upstairs. I served in Iraq so it means more to me and I’m proud of it. I’m not down with the events occurring today at all, I’m outraged by it. Like the golden rule treat everyone how you wanna be treated, and that goes for everyone and everything we should do. I just do not like tearing the flag and stomping or burning it. 

Your exactly right!Respecting what the flag stands for does in no way mean "serving".You served the American people and I thank you for that.AND when I STAND AND SALUTE the FLAG I thank all of you that fought and DIED for our rights and this GREAT Country we live in.

And YES I still get the hairs standing on the back of my neck when I hear the National Anthem and I see that GREAT flag flying!When I see our flag disrespected the way it has been,whether burned,stomped or knealt to it burns me up!Thank you again and all the others on here that serve.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Your exactly right!Respecting what the flag stands for does in no way mean "serving".You served the American people and I thank you for that.AND when I STAND AND SALUTE the FLAG I thank all of you that fought and DIED for our rights and this GREAT Country we live in.

And YES I still get the hairs standing on the back of my neck when I hear the National Anthem and I see that GREAT flag flying!When I see our flag disrespected the way it has been,whether burned,stomped or knealt to it burns me up!Thank you again and all the others on here that serve.

Thank you for the words, means a ton to me and all my brothers and sisters who’s served this great country. 

Everyone will have their beliefs on how to protest against police brutality and what not, but for me and so many others we will stand for the anthem because of the blood, sweat, and tears we gave for defending that honor. I’m against racism 100% and wish none of this stuff happened but I will not kneel for the anthem whatsoever 

2 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Thank you for the words, means a ton to me and all my brothers and sisters who’s served this great country. 

Everyone will have their beliefs on how to protest against police brutality and what not, but for me and so many others we will stand for the anthem because of the blood, sweat, and tears we gave for defending that honor. I’m against racism 100% and wish none of this stuff happened but I will not kneel for the anthem whatsoever 

Good post. Thank you for your service.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Great post.Our flag is something to be proud of for sure.If they don't like it I'm sure there is another flag they can stand under.Just like voting if you don't vote don't complain,your part of the problem.

11 hours ago, Southtowner said:

The $400 million was a payment for military equipment made by the government of the Shah of Iran, prior to the 1979 uprising that topped him. The U.S. banned delivery of the jets and other weapons amid the hostage crisis, but froze the $400 million advance payment.

The final cost to American taxpayers was $1.7 billion.  The original $400 million plus $1.3 billion in interest.

Iran wanted $10 billion.   U.S. negotiators convinced Iran to move the dispute from arbitration to a private settlement.

A lot of folks act as if this was some sort of rogue payment.  

As Paul Harvey would say:  Now you know the rest of the story. 

It was a rogue payment because those funds were frozen for a reason and the issue wasn't resolved.  Our Embassy went down by force and people injured and killed, and abused for over a year.  Plus, there was a large amount of cash on pallets dropped off in Tehran.  That despot regime has funded terrorism going back to the Beiruit bombings that killed over 200 U.S. Marines.  They have been funding terrorism recently using the funds that Bam Bam sent.  Don't forget that his Puppet Master Valerie Jarret is an Iran proxy.  Of course Bam Bam gets a pass like always just like his hot mike comments to Medvedev regarding passing a message to Vlad about having more flexibility after the 2012 election. 

11 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I guess it would have been alright for Trump to settle the debt.  Afterall,  he does have a way about him.  What's the saying?  The Art of the Deal. 

Not it would not have been o.k.  Plus, you know that the media would be on Trump 24/7 for it.  The radicals in Iran are our enemies regardless of who is in the W.H.

20 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Trump tweets to those protesting stay at home orders:

Liberate

Trump tweets against those protesting racial inequality:

Dominate

Come on man.  People were getting a heavy had when demonstrating to get their business opened up to keep from going under permanently.  People were getting harassed, fined etc in various places including NYC, Michigan and other places.  Now all of a sudden its o.k. to go out and protest, riot and loot by the thousands and 10's of thousands in NYC etc.  Both are crisis being used by the Saul Alinsky playbook with the purpose to destabilize the country.  Frankly I think the  Insurrection Act is incompatible with the constitution, but it has been used multiple times in the past 100 years by Wilson, Hoover (agaisnt WWI vets in D.C.), Harry Truman (against railroad workers), Eisenhower (in Little Rock), Kennedy, Hebert Walker Bushwhacker (to final end Rodney King riots), and W. Bushwhacker.  I don't think its a good idea currently, but the precedents are there. 

The point is there are 5 elements to the 1st Amendment and the punks in the media and DNC do not get to pick and chose how they are exercised.  The 9th Amendment fits in there as well.  God Bless Mr. Bill Helm.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 9:44 PM, pujo said:

Satan uses them also. That seems more like the case in this deal. Being Humble and as a Child is far from this man,they again I can see a lot of Childish tendencies,name calling ,little fits.  Needs a good spanking for lying so much. I could see Jesus bragging about grabbing women by the snatch because he was a big deal in his time. WOW

Well, if that is true, there is something unleashed upon The Earth more evil than Satan because it has taken hold of the DNC with the likes of Stretch Pelosi, Chuckie Shoomer the Zoomer, AOC and others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rlh said:

It was a rogue payment because those funds were frozen for a reason and the issue wasn't resolved.  Our Embassy went down by force and people injured and killed, and abused for over a year.  Plus, there was a large amount of cash on pallets dropped off in Tehran.  That despot regime has funded terrorism going back to the Beiruit bombings that killed over 200 U.S. Marines.  They have been funding terrorism recently using the funds that Bam Bam sent.  Don't forget that his Puppet Master Valerie Jarret is an Iran proxy.  Of course Bam Bam gets a pass like always just like his hot mike comments to Medvedev regarding passing a message to Vlad about having more flexibility after the 2012 election. 

Great post bud. Good to see someone on here who knowledgeable on the subject. Democrats want to talk about what Trump would have done. Truth is Democrats made it happen, did it in secret, and in the end the money went to fund organizations that will try and take American lives. Hard to brag about something like that wouldn't you say?

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Sure have sir, ever practice what you preach? I could read it to you, but I doubt I could understand it for you.

Well I don't kill,commit adultery,don't put  other things above God ,don't steal. Try not to Bear False witness. Think My comprehension is pretty good, Most people tend to think these are part time rules.