SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

On 6/12/2020 at 11:10 AM, rlh said:

You missed the point.  Iran is still a rogue State sponsor of terror, hence why things were held up and they were and are under sanctions.  Europe had them under sanctions as well until Bam Bam Barry let the out of that.  There was also the issues when they got into a scrap with the U.S. Navy in the late 80s when they tried to take over control of the Gulf.  I realize that if a dead possum in the WH has a Dem by its name, it well be revered and worshiped.  BTW, Time is a leftist leaning rag like the NY Times. 

:) I take it you didn't vote for Barry.  Neither did I.

Point taken.    

I realize Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.  They're just a proxy of the northern country Russia led by the KGB man himself Putin.  Who by the way our President is infatuated with.   And why shouldn't he be?  Afterall, Putin and his comrades meddled in our 2016 election.  Bunker Boy also has a man crush on his other idol Rocket Man.   One, is the biggest threat to democracy, and the other is the biggest threat to Christians today.  These are his type of leaders.  Make no mistake about it.  He would love nothing more than to dictate a nation like they do.  He fits the profile.  

I believe there are enough of us Republicans, yes I said Republicans, that have opened our collective eyes to this President and realize he is a danger and that come November he will have reaped what he has sown. 

Make no mistake,  Trump is nothing more than another cog in the wheel in man's failed attempt to govern himself.  And he'll do anything and everything to hold on to that power.  

I revert back to my original point in the $400 million.   If Trump had made this payment the narrative would be he saved the American taxpayers $8.3 billion since Iran wanted $10 billion but the Tribunal decided otherwise.  And Breitbart and Hannity would have been front and center pushing that narrative.   

Rlh,  this entire post is not entirely directed at you but generally to anyone.   You can have the last word on the Iran payment.  I'll relinquish and give you the opportunity.  

Sit back and watch how nasty he gets between now and November.  And there will be a lot of folks that will lap it up and enjoy the process.   It's gotten to where both sides don't just have disagreements but both sides actually disgust one another.  Shame on us all. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Point taken.    

I realize Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.  They're just a proxy of the northern country Russia led by the KGB man himself Putin.  Who by the way our President is infatuated with.   And why shouldn't he be?  Afterall, Putin and his comrades meddled in our 2016 election.  Bunker Boy also has a man crush on his other idol Rocket Man.   One, is the biggest threat to democracy, and the other is the biggest threat to Christians today.  These are his type of leaders.  Make no mistake about it.  He would love nothing more than to dictate a nation like they do.  He fits the profile.  

I believe there are enough of us Republicans, yes I said Republicans, that have opened our collective eyes to this President and realize he is a danger and that come November he will have reaped what he has sown. 

Make no mistake,  Trump is nothing more than another cog in the wheel in man's failed attempt to govern himself.  And he'll do anything and everything to hold on to that power.  

I revert back to my original point in the $400 million.   If Trump had made this payment the narrative would be he saved the American taxpayers $8.3 billion since Iran wanted $10 billion but the Tribunal decided otherwise.  And Breitbart and Hannity would have been front and center pushing that narrative.   

Rlh,  this entire post is not entirely directed at you but generally to anyone.   You can have the last word on the Iran payment.  I'll relinquish and give you the opportunity.  

Sit back and watch how nasty he gets between now and November.  And there will be a lot of folks that will lap it up and enjoy the process.   It's gotten to where both sides don't just have disagreements but both sides actually disgust one another.  Shame on us 

It's sad we have  to vote for the lessor of two evils these days. After weighing my options my decision is easy!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, team69 said:

It's sad we have  to vote for the lessor of two evils these days. After weighing my options my decision is easy!

It is sad.  And most times lesser evil leads to greater evil.  

My mind is made up as well.  It may be different from yours and I know without a doubt it's different than most on this forum.  But I respect yours and everyone else's right to vote and I shall defend and support that right. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Point taken.    

Sit back and watch how nasty he gets between now and November.  And there will be a lot of folks that will lap it up and enjoy the process.   It's gotten to where both sides don't just have disagreements but both sides actually disgust one another.  Shame on us all. 

Who is the Wild Beast and with the 7 heads and 10 horns. what is the Mark. Who is Babylon the great. Opinions anyone.

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Point taken.    

I miss Reagan.

10 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Point taken.    

I don't think there are 2 sides, they put on a show and try to divide us. Ever notice when they are trying to pass something or get someone nominated ,if you lose a few pubs ,they'll find just enough dems to make up for it. Its a circus. Its all smoke and mirrors.

22 hours ago, pujo said:

Who is the Wild Beast and with the 7 heads and 10 horns. what is the Mark. Who is Babylon the great. Opinions anyone.

Too many theories on this one to put into a post. There is a lot of info that can convincingly point to a few different people, groups and Nations to cover Rev. 13. 

On a side note, I used to like laying Daniel and Revelation out together and look at them. I need to find time to do that again.

Just now, The Drunken Sailor said:

Too many theories on this one to put into a post. There is a lot of info that can convincingly point to a few different people, groups and Nations to cover Rev. 13. 

On a side note, I used to like laying Daniel and Revelation out together and look at them. I need to find time to do that again.

Have to be something REALLY powerful.  Not that many with that type power I can think of.

On 6/13/2020 at 4:11 PM, Southtowner said:

Point taken.    

Sit back and see how nasty your boy Shotgun Joe Biteme and his surrogates get.  He was neck deep in the Russiagate ruse.  He knew what J. Edgar Comey, little Peter Strokeit et al were up to unless his Alzheimer's is kicking in.  The stuff that sank him in 1987 against Dukakis is still out there as well as all the stuff in the 90s.

Edit:  BTW, I bust all of them when it comes to Iran.  I also didn't think going back into Iraq was a good idea when daddy didn't let Stormin Norman finish it in 92 given he served as a weakened bully to keep the Iranians and Syrians in check as a "weakened" bully.

Edited by rlh
  • Like 1

If Trump had made this payment...

Deflection is a pretty good way to try and divert guilt. Trump did not send money to Iran. Obama, his administration and his party DID in fact do the ugly deed. Saying what Trump might have done is an assumption. Also Trump has shown he will not let Iran have their way.

The U.S. and Iran nearly entered into an open conflict on 8 January 2020 when the IRGC launched missile attacks against two Iraqi military bases housing U.S. soldiers in retaliation for the killing of Soleimani, a rare direct IranU.S. confrontation and the closest to the brink of war between the two nations in decades ...

Now that's reopened it would seem one president funded a country for open ended terrorism ( who knows these missiles could have been paid for with Obama's terror payment.) On the other hand Trump reacted to an attack on or in the vicinity of American troops. Not to mention killing Soleimani. The truth is there folks and it's easy to see which is the lesser of two evils so to speak. At least regarding actions on Iran. 

There are always two sides to a discussion depending on how one likes to see it. However I believe this summarizes Trumps views on Iran and terrorism. Trump also attacked a Syrian base and what not for terrorist acts. What did Obama do? He funds states that carry out acts of terrorism. Please try and refute any of this as the truth is there for all to see.

• Like 2